The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been a Kenny Burns article recently, I haven't seen one since before the 5-0?

Its a slow job tapping out 250 words one letter at a time with his pudgy fat fingers and alcoholic tremors. Give the sweaty **** a break.

To be fair Chris Martin had a very mediocre scoring record before this season. How many of you honestly thought he would score around 20 goals this season?

Simon Cox has a better record than Martin has had previously and has shown potential in the past, he is capable of a lot more than he has shown.

To be fair Chris Martin had a very mediocre scoring record before this season. How many of you honestly thought he would score around 20 goals this season?

Simon Cox has a better record than Martin has had previously and has shown potential in the past, he is capable of a lot more than he has shown.

So it's not the player. It's clearly the club.

cox has 6 games and 6 goals more. 256 and 78 goals to 250 games and 72 goals. I would say they had a similar record.

Anyone who thinks that goals is the only thing that Martin adds to the side is underestimating a large part of his game. That was abundantly clear when he was suspended. 

Cox otoh, appears to offer fook all - goals, hold up play, fook all.

Does Gary Birtles always talk ***** or is he new to it?

Always.

I played cricket against him many years ago (he played for the same team as John Kettley) and when he came into bat he asked the umpire for 'two legs'. I was bowling at the time and said "Why do you need two legs? You've only got one foot"

Only if you count his days at Swindon, 35 in 62.  Now Cox managed 10 in 65 at WBA and 15ish in 65ish at your shed. So 1 in 2 to 1 in 6.

Cox is on the decline, Martin on the rise.

I don't know about anyone else but I am still quite bemuddled by the Gump's strange decision to effectively write this season off and look to next season already.

If I was a season ticket holder there I'd be pretty p1$$ed off to see the white flag hoisted while they could have still have something to play for.

I also find it strange on Pearce's part: surely you'd want to get in there and involved as early as possible to assess what you'd got and push for sneaking into the play-offs this season while trying to build relationships with players and instil some level of confidence. instead it looks as though he'll arrive there in the summer and inherit a team well and truly on the decline bereft of any confidence.

Weird way to run Fridge's toy a football club.

Archived