The demise of Forest

ladyram

The problem with single ownership is that the owner wants to have complete control and only rarely, Dave Whelan, does an owner let's the manager manage. In other cases, man city, the owners put in a senior management team.

Fawaz is an example of a fan in charge, passion is great however it lacks direction and is prone to wild swings in direction.

Instead of running the business fawaz is trying to be mates with the rest of the fans.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 'Fan Power' though, isn't it?

Fridgy really has been so desperate to keep the fans on side with every appointment, that I'm getting the impression that what the Twitterati wants, the Twitterati gets.

Ebbsfleet Mk II

There's a thought. Liam Daish is looking for a job.

Die that mean that, if we were coordinated enough, we could all start twitter accounts pretending to be forest fans, and then start asking for / demanding really daft stuff?

Die that mean that, if we were coordinated enough, we could all start twitter accounts pretending to be forest fans, and then start asking for / demanding really daft stuff?

It's no different to what the gumps are doing.

"Appoint BD"

It's no different to what the gumps are doing.

"Appoint BD"

That's true, it does seem like an awful lot of effort to just do what they're already doing to themselves. Bette to just sit back and watch.

We need a 'pass the popcorn' smiley.

How have you all been? Have u missed me? Thought so.

Sorry haven't been on for a while I've had to sort the 'grow' out in the attic. It's down now and distributed to my local heads. This along with a couple of gun runs has set me up nicely for the next 6 months. Just in time for the season ticket for next season.

Did I miss anything?

How have you all been? Have u missed me? Thought so.

Sorry haven't been on for a while I've had to sort the 'grow' out in the attic. It's down now and distributed to my local heads. This along with a couple of gun runs has set me up nicely for the next 6 months. Just in time for the season ticket for next season.

Did I miss anything?

No.

Regarding the Pearce appointment:

This should of been the appointment they made after The first time King Billeh left.

At least they might develop there academy a bit better now.

Also the more and more I see of Mr Fawaz the more I think what an absolute joke of a club it's run. And yet you lot are blinded by the fact that he clueless and think he's the saviour.

Hope Psycho gets a go at it but he will always be half a dozen bad results away from the chop. Fawaz record proves it......

Hey fawaz, when was Pearce national team coach?

Just been on sky news international, and Pearce saying that world cup, commercial commitments, aka, I want to get as far away from this season as possible as then I will have a sackful of excuses already to use at the start of next season.

The only thing funnier than Pearce getting the job is Pearce getting the job on the summer...!

Terrible decision.

Has he not learnt from the last time he appointed a manager to please the fans?

They should have swallowed their pride and begged Nigel to sort their crap out

I have had quite a few amusing weeks talking to friends who are huge Forest fans.

One would be saying Fawaz is god and the managers working for him have been disrespectful and its all their fault.

Then just at the weekend, another said its Fawaz who is the biggest crook on the planet and is going to take Forest down.

:lol:

Now, I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I have not heard such divided opinions of such extreme levels.

Hilarious!

Archived