The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davros is the only Forest Manager in over a decade to get a win against us. This time next month he'll be one of only two Forest Managers in two decades to get a win against us.

Since 1990 you've had 20 different Managers.

Even Leeds have a better record than that and we've beaten those ***** 10 times in a row.....

That's a crazy stat. How is there even an argument about who's the better team? It would be like arguing with Burton. It would be ridiculous for them to even try to suggest they're better than us.

I'm starting to see the point if that fat Macc fan against the posh tree. Forest really are **** and have been for a long, long time. I reckon they'd struggle against Macclesfield.

I'm sure you will give Swindon a run for their money next year, if you fluke it through the play offs

Really, you're going there again...

All time Premier League points tally

28th - Derby 274pts, relegated twice, finish bottom once.

30th - Notts F0re5t - 239pts, relegated three times, finished bottom three times

Further more, while we were losing 5-0 at Anfield that season what happened to you guys on the same day??? You battled to a hard earned 2-2 at Bristol Rovers... Can you boys even spell Premier League???

@fawaz_alhasawi1 Fawaz you need to stop listening to so many fans. Everyone is behind you

Well that's a contradiction in terms isn't it??

Archived