The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al Hasawi expected them to be top now :lol:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26726302

A shed load of expensive cars, gold ornaments around the family home, trying to pick the team, expecting them to be top. Money doesn't buy success at this level because the players that seriously make a difference play in a higher league. What you going to do now Mr Al Hasawi?

Cant believe he thought they'd be top of the league. What a clueless bellend. In fact that was the constant impression throughout his BBC interview - bellend.

Yep, watched it, agree with that. Got a bit awkward towards the end when they're talking about the lad from Leeds. All of a sudden they actually do have the right players and the right management staff.

'We want to choose the right manager.' Don't make our like you didn't want Warnock, he turned you down. When the fat ugly bird turns you down at 5 past closing time, you know it's time to go home.

'McGovern is advising me in this matter, because he knows Nottingham better than me and he's a legend.' Bucko's a legend, doesn't mean I'm going to ask him to do my accounts for me. Legend doesn't necessarily equal solve everything. And if you want to know more about Nottingham, I'll tell you all you need to know: it's a fookin shithole and you're better off out if it.

So niave, so clueless, so properly fooked.

Archived