The demise of Forest

ladyram

I just looked on that LTLF thingy. I can't even laugh at them. Leeds are maintaining that Peltier has actually joined forest after all. It's the worst run club I've ever known of. Fawaz will bail out, have them up for sale and be back in Kuwait before the season is out at this rate. £20m+ losses this season for this ****. Astonishing.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early contender for post of the year:-

"totally agree, no pressure on Gary Brazil, I'm really starting to like Fawaz, very professional at everything he does."

I am absolutely sick of the club being a shambles.

Sacking Cotterill was the correct decision, bringing in O'Driscoll was very much the correct decision. Sacking him was outrageous and I think he would have gotten us in the play-offs last season and who knows where that may have taken us.

McLesih's 5 week reign, the George Boyd fiasco, Davies' antics this season and now this. We are the laughing stock of English football. Even at Blackburn things seem to have settled down somewhat.

Why can we not simply get in a manager and back him sensibly and allow him the time to build something up? I hate to say it but I really envy you as you have been so well run since you got rid of Jewell and you are now reaping the rewards of it.

Spot on. Should have stuck with SoD. He was doing alright. You played decent football.

Congratulations, you're back where you were after he was sacked. It's been frustrating for us and nothing has actually come off yet. We are at the mercy of our managers because at least QPR and Leicester etc can buy some points. We've had to really work the lower league players and such. Even Dawkins was a nobody. Martin a freebie. Shackell paid for Keogh and some towards Coutts(?). The only real bit of splash the cash we've had was Sammon. Kind of ironic really.

It's not been fun to be honest.

Now though is where we are really enjoying our journey. Thanks to McClaren and Clough, our lower league hoofers, kids and nobodies from Scotland. We've been written off, pi55ed off and frustrated to fook.

Just watched today's hilarious comings & goings on East Mids Today. For a multi millionare Al Fawasi dresses like a fckin bum!!! Goes to show money can't buy you class...

I mean look at his choice in football clubs...

An obvious gag but it's like shooting fish in a barrel at the mo

Sorry I'll stop it now...

"http://www.vectorlogo.org/logo/gif/n/08351__nottingham_forest_fc" alt="08351__nottingham_forest_fc">

"http://www.naijaline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/B3052011total-logo" alt="B3052011total-logo">"http://apparelvogue.webs.com/****%20logo" alt="****%20logo">"http://logoo.org/sites/default/files/styles/logo_onizleme/public/thumbnail_file/ups-logo-vector?itok=urudtWxl" alt="ups-logo-vector?itok=urudtWxl">

Nuff said.  ;)

You'll be singing his name again in august ya daft fookers . In out in out ya shake it all about ya do the Hokey Cokey and ya throw billy out that's what it's alllll about , alllllllll the Hokey Cokey , alllllll the Hokey Cokey Knees bent arms stretched ra ra ra . He puts billions in he throws billy out , he's a dirty red dog ******* and he Stinks of trout that's what fawazz is all about allllllllllll the Hokey Cokey

it's not funny anymore..

it's ferkin hilarious !!

:lol:

Alan Biggs ‏@AlanBiggs1 20h

Let me tell you there is no way NW would turn down a chance to boss #nffc. Worshipped Brian Clough from across the river when #ncfc manager.

Matt Swanwick ‏@MattSwanwick 20h

@AlanBiggs1 is he willing to accept the chairman picking the team though?

Alan Biggs ‏@AlanBiggs1 20h

“@MattSwanwick: @AlanBiggs1 is he willing to accept the chairman picking team though?” Has dealt with QPR & Bates. Should tell u something!

Matt Swanwick ‏@MattSwanwick 2h

@AlanBiggs1 was I right then Alan??

Alan Biggs ‏@AlanBiggs1 29m

@MattSwanwick Well done Matt. You win! Think spot on. Might say more later....

No manager in his right mind will touch Forest with a bargepole if Fridgy keeps interfering (Kuwaiti goalie, Al Jazeerian players etc) - and he isn't going to stop that because he is an enthusiastic amateur (i.e. know-nothing interfering fool).

At the moment I can only think of one manager who is completely batshit insane, and he's just been sacked from the job.

Archived