The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A first for me (well first time in about 50 years), watching a football match sober.

I'm a bit nervous of course, but I expect to get through ok.

Play Up reds.

Erm, could have picked a better game.

'I picked a helluva day to quit sniffing glue.'

No idea if it's been mentioned but did anyone else see cox spit at the derby fans? ******* Cnut

Yep. He got booed even more after that.

I have just typed up a letter to send to Davies and am debating whether to post it or not. I am not stupid enough to write an abusive letter so it is just expressing my disappointment at the way he has conducted himself in recent weeks.

I would not put it past him to have me banned from the ground or daring to question him though.

I have just typed up a letter to send to Davies and am debating whether to post it or not. I am not stupid enough to write an abusive letter so it is just expressing my disappointment at the way he has conducted himself in recent weeks.

I would not put it past him to have me banned from the ground or daring to question him though.

He can't ban you for having an opinion. Send it.

Maybe he will come over to you after the Charlton game and start wagging his finger at you, like he does to photographers. 

At least they are getting on with their jobs. Unlike Billy

It's just so hilarious that after all the defending of Billy Davies they're now all starting to agree with everything we said about him from day one, and everything Preston fans have said about him for years.

I wonder how they think of him in Motherwell?

There's no smoke without fire. Does he not understand that the world think he's an odious little toad. I'm all for not conforming or changing because if what others think. But eventually he's really got to look at himself in the mirror and realise this is not good.

Archived