The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good enough for this League, not the Prem though, that side would take a pounding in the Prem and with an embargo they would be certainly relegated.

Whether that's their plan and just cash in on one season to wipe the debt, who know's, we shall see.

Could the Football League put a Premier League club under an embargo though?

Latest from the dwarf, "Under the advice of my legal team I will not be conducting any interviews until 26 March"

Why does he have entire team all to himself? How much **** does he get into. Even hardened criminals don't have a 'team'.

He must be as evil as Dr. Evil. Only problem is, if he made a Mini Me, it would be microscopic (and it would be called Mini Billy Davies).

Why does he have entire team all to himself? How much **** does he get into. Even hardened criminals don't have a 'team'.

He must be as evil as Dr. Evil. Only problem is, if he made a Mini Me, it would be microscopic (and it would be called Mini Billy Davies).

I think he is already somebody else's Mini-Me.

Napoleon's.

for promoted teams its the fair play tax on the overspend

The interesting thing here is that the Football League have no jurisdiction over the Premier League, which is governed by the FA.

What would happen if they then refused to pay the fine? Do they have to sanction the promotion? I suppose that the Football League could prevent re-entry if they were eventually relegated again - and if that's the case the Premier League could then say "ok, no more relegation then - and no more promotion".

The interesting thing here is that the Football League have no jurisdiction over the Premier League, which is governed by the FA.

What would happen if they refused to pay the fine? I suppose then the Football League could prevent re-entry if they were eventually relegated - and if that's the case the Premier League would then say "ok, no more relegation then".

Doubt it woud be that easy to get out of it. Would the premier league actually want a closed shop? It would turn the season into one if meaningless matches apart from the top 6 places. There would be no reason to show Fullham v Hull at any point of thecseason

Doubt it woud be that easy to get out of it. Would the premier league actually want a closed shop? It would turn the season into one if meaningless matches apart from the top 6 places. There would be no reason to show Fullham v Hull at any point of thecseason

Job done then in that case. More Chelski for everyone.

I would imagine all teams have signed contracts to say that they will follow the rules of both the FA and the Football league and the FA and FL have probably signed to say they will work with each other over enforcing the rules.

Archived