The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFP is the least of your worries, its all that parked debt that is hanging above you that you need to worry about

We will see whether the owners want it back.

Lots of club owe there owners 10s of millions but I have yet to see a club go bankrupt because of it.

Are the owners going to go cool on you?

I have no idea but they seem enthusiastic so far. However, being realistic they are not going to want to loan or pump so much money in the long run. We are hardly likely to keep on finding another owner who will just carry on pumping money in when the previous owner has got sick of it.

FFP is the least of your worries, its all that parked debt that is hanging above you that you need to worry about

and all that parked **** you've got on the pitch.

But fair play I've heard the gumps are cashing in with this new app and using the Sh1ty Ground for what it's really worth to try and get a few quid back in. http://home.bt.com/techgadgets/technews/click-to-my-loo-app-lets-you-rent-out-your-toilet-11363881670083

"Oh always **** on the red side of the trent......pee&dump......pee&dump......pee&dump"

We will see whether the owners want it back.

Lots of club owe there owners 10s of millions but I have yet to see a club go bankrupt because of it.

Fawaz has 35m of the debt spread across the parent company the other part of the £85m that was owed to ND was capitalised, there fore sold as shares to other parties and not to himself.

I love the bit near the end which states

"Jim Price, the Forest manager Billy Davies' relative and agent, and a suspended solicitor following the closure of his firm in Scotland, has been working at Forest and last year criticised FFP, claiming it is "illegal and unworkable".

I think it's Jim Price who's 'illegal and unworkable'

£17m losses. Forget FFP if that continues for too long without promotion they will be bust anyway.

Must be a hell of a deal in sponsorships to make them compliant this year with their signings and loans. (especially when it is claimed they pay al jazeera to show matches)

They've signed 9 permanent and 4 loans since these figures as well according to BBC, a lot of whom will be on mega wages by Champ standards. 

They don't go up this year and it's transfer embargo in less than 10 months. Assuming FFP is enforced.

They've signed 9 permanent and 4 loans since these figures as well according to BBC, a lot of whom will be on mega wages by Champ standards.

They don't go up this year and it's transfer embargo in less than 10 months. Assuming FFP is enforced.

But will the transfer embargo effect them? Within 10 months they'll have surely heamoraged so much money that they wouldn't be able to afford to buy anyone anyway.

Mind you, won't it be hilarious when they have to offload players to get the bills down, but not able to replace theme cause they're embargoed. Then there legendary training techniques hobble another 8 of there players and they're left with having to pick fans out of the crowd to make up the bench.

Then Cohen trips over a blade of grass and Stoners gets brought on to take a penalty in the last minute to win them the game and give them a grand total of 3 points for the season.

Dream come true, eh Stoners.

Y' know, as much as I'm enjoying this, and believe me, I am :lol: . There's this little voice at the back of my head saying " One day it might be us again." I remember how depressed I was in 1984.

So let's all laugh at Forest, but not too hard eh?

Y' know, as much as I'm enjoying this, and believe me, I am :lol: . There's this little voice at the back of my head saying " One day it might be us again." I remember how depressed I was in 1984.

So let's all laugh at Forest, but not too hard eh?

get it in while yer can i say.............

"3lgcSCp" alt="3lgcSCp">

As much as I dislike everything about Forest, I think it is pretty unwise to all sit here laughing about this.

At the end of the day it is news like this that leads to us fans paying £35 to watch a match.

Archived