The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll to say I'm pissed off after last night is an understatement.

Another game where we didn't close it out.

Anyway onwards and upwards. If we win at burnley 4 from 6 wud be more than acceptable.

But it ll be a draw

Hope not. We need you to win that one for us. :)

To be honest out of all the teams who are play-off contenders I would least like to play you so if you do make the top 2 there is a definite upside. If Wigan make it then they will be very dangerous opposition as well.

You were right about Nugent, stellar was the wrong word. Davies' most successful signing and Paterson is turning out to be his most successful signing at Forest.

There were a lot of rumours about Earnshaw when he arrived but we saw none of it. He seemed to love playing for Forest and his goals went a long way to keeping us up and helping us to two play-off finishes. He had definitely lost it by the end of his time here though.

I think on what I've seen we're the the favourites for second, at least people's favourites. However, I don't see Burnley dropping out the top 3. So, I can't believe this prediction.

It will pretty much all be decided when we play Burnley, we win were favourites for second, they win they have it pretty much tied up

Can't see it tbh

Feel like I've been kicked in the balls after last night. It ll be just like forest to go there and win tho.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if these points dropped towards the end of games proves crucial. Surely a lot of the blame there would go down to tactics?

We'll to say I'm pissed off after last night is an understatement.

Another game where we didn't close it out.

Anyway onwards and upwards. If we win at burnley 4 from 6 wud be more than acceptable.

But it ll be a draw

Found this floating in the Trent this morning.

"http://i58.tinypic.com/im5e8m" alt="im5e8m">

It say's "Billy" on it. Any ideas on who lost it?

Turf Moor is always a difficult trip and it has rarely been a lucky ground for us over the years.

I would be happy to take a point. If we lose and go 8 points behind Burnley then it will be very difficult for us to go up in the top 2,

If you draw you'll be 6 points from 2nd and that'll be just as tough to overhall

I'm really loving the fact that both us and the gumps are both in the thick of it. It's really spiced up the season.

There's along way to go and whether either or both of us will be celebrating at the end of the season is well and truly in the balance.

Long may it continue!

The last time we were both in the thick of the same battle was 2004 under unhappy circumstances when battling to stay up. Coincidentally on March 20th we played each other at Pride Park (the game is on the 22nd March this time round).

If we both go up then it is likely we will see a repeat of the relegation battle!

I'm really loving the fact that both us and the gumps are both in the thick of it. It's really spiced up the season.

There's along way to go and whether either or both of us will be celebrating at the end of the season is well and truly in the balance.

Long may it continue!

Nah ,enjoyed the 1971-2  season much more ,beat Forest 4-0 at home 2-0 away ,Leicester 3-0 at home 2-0 away and the icing on the cake Notts County 6-0 in the cup . Now thats my idea of an spiced up season.

Archived