that new song!

Tricky1884

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go again, EKR, whining about songs. Bloody well suggest some, or better still, open your gob and start some. We'll sing them - we sing any old rubbish (as you imply).

What about:

We are derby wed every much like to win.

However if we dont win wed take a draw.

We'd be a upset if we lost but pleased for you guys that have come a long way to support your team. We are derby. I hope you like our city, look around if youre not in a hurry to get home. We are derby, well we arent really derby we come from derby or support the local football team. We are people that suppourt derby county.

What about:

We are derby wed every much like to win.

However if we dont win wed take a draw.

We'd be a upset if we lost but pleased for you guys that have come a long way to support your team. We are derby. I hope you like our city, look around if youre not in a hurry to get home. We are derby, well we arent really derby we come from derby or support the local football team. We are people that suppourt derby county.

errrm! Can't see it catching on.

I personally think it's a great tune, it gets stuck in your head. If everyone got into and jumped around like absolute lunatics it'd be even more enjoyable.

Stop complaining about whatever songs we're singing and just get into it. Agree that a multitude of songs could be sung, never a bad thing for new ones to be introduced though. Surely there's enough for us to sing at random times during the course of 90 minutes.

But yeah, love that song. I've watched that Ajax version numerous times, if we can replicate anything close to that atmosphere at the iPro and the away support, we'll will be rocking. Sod what position we're gonna finish in, just enjoy the support. If we do make the play offs, we'll be well rehearsed.

Personally request that everyone is up for it and rocking for the away game at Sheffield Wednesday because that's my next game.

Archived