For Sale/Wanted

Day

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it sad I'm contemplating parting with £80 for a Gameboy colour and pokemon red?

I tragically lost both when I was 10 and never fully recovered from it!

Is that the going rate? Might have to dig around to find mine if they're going for that...

Would that be the Slippery When Wet album I see? It's a crime to flog that.

Besides, why are you selling your vinyls? A crime in itself!!

Would that be the Slippery When Wet album I see? It's a crime to flog that.

Besides, why are you selling your vinyls? A crime in itself!!

they've been in a cupboard for 10 years. I need to make space and stop hoarding. It's amazing though, put them on ebay, and have had 10 messages asking for buy it now, with offers from £80 to £300, yet only one bid of 99p! What's the point? lol

Oh and yes, my auntie was a massive Bon Jovi fan when I was younger and it kind of rubbed off onto me.

they've been in a cupboard for 10 years. I need to make space and stop hoarding. It's amazing though, put them on ebay, and have had 10 messages asking for buy it now, with offers from £80 to £300, yet only one bid of 99p! What's the point? lol

Oh and yes, my auntie was a massive Bon Jovi fan when I was younger and it kind of rubbed off onto me.

Your auntie rubbed off on you?

FDPDSH

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171269373119

My vinyl collection if anyone is interested.

That Oasis 12" is worth £15-20 on it's own, so is the RATM ST. All the Smiths stuff really collectible probably £70 worth there of that, if you get less than £200 for this lot you've had your pants pulled down. Just noticed Pearl Jam - Ten as well, £25 record. All the Stone Roses stuff is pricey too.

Use Discogs and price it all up or Ebay finished auctions. As a collector I love finding bargains but hate to see people who don't know what they've got get screwed. You'd make more if you listed the LPs in the details with the condition and catalogue numbers.

That Oasis 12" is worth £15-20 on it's own, so is the RATM ST. All the Smiths stuff really collectible probably £70 worth there of that, if you get less than £200 for this lot you've had your pants pulled down. Just noticed Pearl Jam - Ten as well, £25 record. All the Stone Roses stuff is pricey too.

Use Discogs and price it all up or Ebay finished auctions. As a collector I love finding bargains but hate to see people who don't know what they've got get screwed. You'd make more if you listed the LPs in the details with the condition and catalogue numbers.

So how much did you bid? ;)

Archived