For Sale/Wanted

Day

Anyone for menswear ?

Oliver Spencer jumper (medium)

Fred Perry shirt (large)

Adidas firebird tracksuit top (medium)

Adidas hooded cagoule type thingy (medium)

Worth trying on here before i bother with ebay. Drop us a pm if interested and ill send pics and measurements. 

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just keep sending messages stating that the item is packaged ready to go, then, a reminder,ending with "are you paying or what?"

Tis a ***** system though, as Daveo says, I left a snotty remark on a buyers feedback even though it had to go down as a positive remark. The woman never paid or replied for about 10 days, so I left feedback and cancelled the item.

She then did find time to leave me my first and only negative feedback, stating that I didn't give her time to pay, and I was pathetic! ( but with loads of typos)

eBay didn't want to know, even though they would have seen the messages if they'd been bothered to check the transaction out.

Always the ones who came in with a last minute bid but have been away from the computer for a week and no chance to come online. Loada ******.

Should be a 24hrs and your out to pay up rule...thing is eBay couldn't give a toss.

• 2 weeks later...

Right then, I'm coming up this weekend, and I'm looking for some Derby memorabilia , or anything unusual, Mirror's, jewellery, old photo's, Glasses  etc.

Not really interested in programmes, just almost anything else that may be out there.

No stupid prices though, I don't mind paying, but nothing stupid.

PM me with what you got, and how much.

I will be in the Premier Inn on sat & sun morning.

Also looking for the 2nd/3rd shirt from the last few years,  XL or 2XL  if possible.

Any messages before 8am on sat, as I will be leaving here then.

• 2 weeks later...

There must be someone on here who has, or knows of someone who has a Yamaha QT50 (1992ish)

for sale/ spares or repairs..

i need an exhaust for mine..

My mate has an old Yamaha keyboard, not sure what make it is, I'll give him a bell tomorrow.

Archived