For Sale/Wanted

David

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beats Solo HD headphones, perfect condition with box, manuals, case, standard cable and voice control cable.

The box and cables are with the earlier Monster branding although the headphones are the Beats only branding. They are 100% genuine from Amazon, a few months a go I stood on them and Beats replaced them with a brand new pair. Hardly used as I bought a wireless pair.

£130 brand new on Amazon now (just looked), I'd take £75 (paypal) including first class signed for postage :)

"http://i44.tinypic.com/15zhzs0" alt="15zhzs0">

still got these for sale?

Are Beats any good?

I've always wondered whether they would be worth it, what with the high prices and the fact that everyone and their dog owns a pair. Keep meaning to go and have a listen in HMV but I always forget when I'm in there.

Well I bought 3 pairs.....

Proper audiophiles will slate them but end of the day audio comes down to personal preference, you are paying more for the branding but then you do when you buy a pair of Nike trainers. I have a wireless pair now, love watching films with them.

Well I bought 3 pairs.....

Proper audiophiles will slate them but end of the day audio comes down to personal preference, you are paying more for the branding but then you do when you buy a pair of Nike trainers. I have a wireless pair now, love watching films with them.

Yeah, that's what I've heard tbh - that the sound quality doesn't match up to the brand power/image. They do look a lot nicer than your standard headphones though.

Archived