For Sale/Wanted

Day

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13ft trampoline - 2 yrs old - netting's coming away from the poles at the top - but no holes or owt. Came with a blue surround (like the spring cover stuff) but it didn't go with the garden, so I bought a green one - so it will come with both.  Ladder. 

"http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/rammy65/trampoline_zps72578204" alt="trampoline_zps72578204">

Cost £200 odd about two years ago - going for about £70 odd on ebay........collection obv. taken down when we had the bad winds, just the frame left up. 

13ft trampoline - 2 yrs old - netting's coming away from the poles at the top - but no holes or owt. Came with a blue surround (like the spring cover stuff) but it didn't go with the garden, so I bought a green one - so it will come with both.  Ladder. 

"http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/rammy65/trampoline_zps72578204" alt="trampoline_zps72578204">

Cost £200 odd about two years ago - going for about £70 odd on ebay........collection obv. taken down when we had the bad winds, just the frame left up.

Very nice

Why have you and your husband stopped using it?

well yes - Im selling a trampoline, not common sense. :rolleyes:

im not trying to put people off, I'm just repeating what they told me in A&E.

If you do ever sell some common sense, let me know please, I'll be interested.

im not trying to put people off, I'm just repeating what they told me in A&E.

If you do ever sell some common sense, let me know please, I'll be interested.

I would not buy common sense myself. If I ever started to really get things I'm sure I would get depressed. :unsure:

I have a small garden project in mind. Basically want to change the location of me patio set to someehere where at the min is small stones & pebbles.

Don't want uneven surface though.

So, I want either concrete slabs or them big wooden squares you put together so makes the surface flat - but no decking. Don't like it.

Total area about 6/7 ft square.

Delivery would be top if possible.

Dunna tell Dav though, haven't told him yet. Ssshhh.

Had a rethink. Anyone got any decking lying about? Roughly a double bed size? Must be as new condition, not left to rot in a damp corner of yer garden.

Doesn't need to be exact size, I can use a saw to trim it.

I've had a fix it, move round & decorate vibe hanging round me for a few days now.

Oh. While I'm here - how can I remove old masonry paint from stone? Got some what's flaking off on a small bit of adjoining wall and it's bugging me.

I have a small garden project in mind. Basically want to change the location of me patio set to someehere where at the min is small stones & pebbles.

Don't want uneven surface though.

So, I want either concrete slabs or them big wooden squares you put together so makes the surface flat - but no decking. Don't like it.

Total area about 6/7 ft square.

Delivery would be top if possible.

Dunna tell Dav though, haven't told him yet. Ssshhh.

search "patio deck" it's a metal system that supports the slabs, no hard core etc. b&q sell it, it's £700 for 8 square meters, seem expensive, but there's minimal digging and no hard core and barrowing etc.

Looks good that but 700 quid? I was thinking more £70! It's only a smallish space.

Can you buy ready to use cement? I could just level the stones off, chuck cement down and level it again. Job done, nice and neat. Even if it's not perfect, a tables going over it so won't see much.

Ready mixed cement, yes.

You can get special lorries that mix just the amount you need and dump in into your barrow. Wait and mix kinda service.

Still costs more than £70 u tight wad. dav's a teacher ffs! 100k a year!!

Archived