For Sale/Wanted

Day

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanted-Derby shirt in xxl.Do not care from what season as long as in good shape.Would prefer if someone from states has one due to shipping costs.Its for my brother.Thanks.

I'd think again ARam about this gift for your "brother". You are unlikely to get such a shirt in good shape; for starters I think you will find it will have pulled seams, a heavy sweat smell, and miscellaneous pie and sauce based stains on the front. To be honest I wouldn't' buy him a new one either as I don't think he needs the encouragement of a "Just Eat" motif on his clothing. I have some memorabilia here that might make a good present; you can for instance have a pair of underpants signed by one of our 72 championship winning heroes for

I'd think again ARam about this gift for your "brother". You are unlikely to get such a shirt in good shape; for starters I think you will find it will have pulled seams, a heavy sweat smell, and miscellaneous pie and sauce based stains on the front. To be honest I wouldn't' buy him a new one either as I don't think he needs the encouragement of a "Just Eat" motif on his clothing. I have some memorabilia here that might make a good present; you can for instance have a pair of underpants signed by one of our 72 championship winning heroes for

Why are you so hostile towards AR i-ram? None of your comments towards him have been nice, they border on not nice at all tbh.

Noted Ladyram and Mozza. I was unaware that I was being hostile, and in truth I don't seek out anyone specifically to aim my 'humour' at, more simply using the actual content of any postings as my springboard. I will be aware of your concerns moving forward as whilst I do wish at times to cause mischief and reaction with postings, I do not want anyone to feel personally set-upon. Personally I think I spread it around quite well, but it can be a fine line so I am happy you should be my barometer.

• 3 weeks later...

FOR SALE.

Got a 50 ltr fish tank with pump, a ship wreck ornament and gravel, suitable for temperates and a seperate heater for tropical fish ( but no temperature strip). It has blue and white lights in the lid. Let me know if you're interested, will post pics and dimensions, although to make it easy it's just a big glass 3D square.

Looking for some sort of TV.

Doesn't have to be big, just a little larger than your average PC monitor.

Looking for it in the Nottingham area for late September, ideally.

If you accept stealen used, then I'm pretty sure youl'll find want you need.

Looking for some sort of TV.

Doesn't have to be big, just a little larger than your average PC monitor.

Looking for it in the Nottingham area for late September, ideally.

Have you tried the local edition of AdMag? They usually have a few tellies going cheap.

Mate do you not think I tried looking in skips! Just the quality of what's in the skips is a lot less than average city. Broken firearms, sofas, corpses etc.

And ladyram - sounds like a good idea, but I'm not going back to Notts for another month, but will do if I don't get anywhere in the meantime. Thanks.

For Sale ...... Bonnie Tyler Sat Nav ....... works ok .... but every now and again TELLS ME TO TURN AROUND AND THEN IT FALLS APART

What you need is a hero to put it back together.

Archived