For Sale/Wanted

Day

Final year is when you have to.  You need to be selfish, focused and quite beligerent (?)

Honestly, much rather happier going through life being the bitch than being selfish, more people end up happy that way. Including me. Some people are perfectly fine with being bottom of the food chain.

Especially when they have fifa in their room.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, much rather happier going through life being the bitch than being selfish, more people end up happy that way. Including me. Some people are perfectly fine with being bottom of the food chain.

Especially when they have fifa in their room.

1 year out of 70 to 80, trust me its worth being a little selfish in your final year.  If selfish is a hard pill to swallow, be more focused.

What degree are you doing?

I think bunnies flatmate is playing a sly one.

He wants to play his xbox but doesnt want to buy a telly - or bring his telly from home (he must have one in his room at home) so he gets someone to buy one for him to use

What happens when you want to do some work and he wants to play? It will end in tears and tantrums.

I think bunnies flatmate is playing a sly one.

He wants to play his xbox but doesnt want to buy a telly - or bring his telly from home (he must have one in his room at home) so he gets someone to buy one for him to use

What happens when you want to do some work and he wants to play? It will end in tears and tantrums.

Lived with him for a year, it definitely won't. It will be more like me nagging him to play. I'm the distraction in the house.

Actually I don't have a deal in my mind. I just thought that if someone was interested in getting a nice watch I could take some with me next time I'm in Derby. I have now nine watches and it's difficult to find the wrist time these watches deserve for all of them.

Actually I don't have a deal in my mind. I just thought that if someone was interested in getting a nice watch I could take some with me next time I'm in Derby. I have now nine watches and it's difficult to find the wrist time these watches deserve for all of them.

Don't put them on your wrist. Affix them all to the inside of your jacket you muppet.

fook me, I'd pay and never find the Swedish ballsack.

Archived