For Sale/Wanted

Day

Why do you need HD? 

My housemate is bringing an xbox with FIFA, free of charge, and he's keeping it in my room as the girls won't want it and his room is smallest - on the condition I provide a TV with and HDMI slot. I have one already but it's 12 inches. Might as well play Subuteo.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My housemate is bringing an xbox with FIFA, free of charge, and he's keeping it in my room as the girls won't want it and his room is smallest - on the condition I provide a TV with and HDMI slot. I have one already but it's 12 inches. Might as well play Subuteo.

Have you heard him?

Boils my piss.

Buy a foooooooooker out yer student loan!

Oh no? That's for beer and cider.

Ive said enough.

My student loan doesn't come in til September the 29th thank you very much.

And I don't like cider.

You've upset me now.

(there's my excuse for my no-show tomorrow, nice and early)

Tell him to bring his own TV and charge him for the space in your room....seriously, stop being everybodies bitch and tell the girls its a democracy, so therefore they can watch what they want as long as you get the same time playing fifa on the (I assumed shared TV/living room).

If that is your major concern, you are not working hard enough.

Tell him to bring his own TV and charge him for the space in your room....seriously, stop being everybodies bitch and tell the girls its a democracy, so therefore they can watch what they want as long as you get the same time playing fifa on the (I assumed shared TV/living room).

If that is your major concern, you are not working hard enough.

At the end of the day I'm getting a fully working xbox in my room for free, and I want to buy the TV. We could have it in the living room but we'd simply NEVER get to play on it when bloody Come Dine With Me is on. Or Dinner Date. Or Made In Chelsea. All "must watch" TV apparently.

Nobody said it was my major concern, if I don't get a TV I don't get a TV, I'm merely inquiring about buying one and wondered if anyone was selling one on here.

Sorry if my reasons don't pass the test :(

At the end of the day I'm getting a fully working xbox in my room for free, and I want to buy the TV. We could have it in the living room but we'd simply NEVER get to play on it when bloody Come Dine With Me is on. Or Dinner Date. Or Made In Chelsea. All "must watch" TV apparently.

Nobody said it was my major concern, if I don't get a TV I don't get a TV, I'm merely inquiring about buying one and wondered if anyone was selling one on here.

To be fair to the girls, Made in Chelsea is definitely must watch TV. Come Dine With Me sounds like they're taking liberties though. Never heard of the other one. 

Dinner date. I watched it t'other week (daughters choice). 3 guys cooked dinner for the same visiting lady, who then chooses one to take out to a proper restaurant.

It was crap. The woman went for the first guy. Daughter said it was because he was cute and cooked a meal she enjoyed, I said it was his bank account. I got tutted at.

To sum up, garbage.

Man up

Archived