Huddersfield Town v Derby County

sage

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 Dawkins. Everyone disappointed which will show how far we've come.

Massively disappointed to tell you the truth, as ridiculous as that is. (Coconut)

Okay - so I got the scorer wrong. Sounds like we were lucky to take a point. However, we could have been 2-0 up with the penalty miss. We need to get that sorted. Let Bryson take them. He could stick 'em in with his knob right now.

Massively disappointed to tell you the truth, as ridiculous as that is. (Coconut)

Okay - so I got the scorer wrong. Sounds like we were lucky to take a point. However, we could have been 2-0 up with the penalty miss. We need to get that sorted. Let Bryson take them. He could stick 'em in with his knob right now.

You won't better this..

"http://dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/icon_share" title="Huddersfield Town v Derby County: post #151" alt="icon_share"> BOB BIGGS

Posted Today, 12:53 PM

1-1, Bryson.

but well done , anyway.. :D

No we couldn't.

Score the penalty, everything afterwards changes. You cannot say 'if that happened AND that happened'. Well you can, but you would be wrong. Time doesn't work that way.

If the disallowed goal in the second half had stood, or one of the sitters we missed AFTER Bryson't goal had been taken, then we could have been 2-0 up - but there was still no guarantee of winning.

Your centre forward should be able to take a penalty.

To bloody smash it home....not mince about side-footing it like some splather footed shirt lifter.

Penalties are worrying for us. It was a shocking penalty.

I wouldn't feel deflated if I was a Derby fan. Tried to get a second and played some brilliant football in the first half. Second half Huddersfield came into the game and I was happy to take a point. Grant made some brilliant saves and dominated the box well.

Only frustration is they scored from a mistake rather than a skilful move.

Archived