Huddersfield Town v Derby County

sage

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a take on the disallowed 'goal' in the second half? Everyone looked genuinely surprised that the flag was raised.

Missing the penalty probably didn't have an outcome on the game (look up 'causality' in the dictionary) because we scored 2 minutes afterwards, but the chances we missed at 1-0 may well have done. Still, it keeps the unbeaten run going. Now on to Barnsley.

Bryson immense today. Cisse cost us by giving the ball away. Today that gamble didn't work but another day it will. For the last 30 minutes of the game, we didn't look like getting a second so I think the coaching team went on to try and sure up the defence.

Happy with the point.

Good point in the end. Martin's peno was shocking again. Cisse had to come on for Hughes as he was shattered, but he was so poor when he came on and cost us the goal. I got hit in the head by the blow up doll and got flashed by one of the many speed cameras on the way back, but still a good day

If the Hendrick story is true, then in my mind he gets some of the blame just by not being there when he should have been. If you are going to be an arse and put yourself out of an important game through being unprofessional, then you have take some responsibility for your actions.

Disappointing that, looked like we were just waiting for second balls all the time but that's exactly what they wanted. Didn't really get chance to gallop and to top it off Hudders were faster. Shoulda woulda coulda but a good point against a good team.

Come on Kes, Kes Kes Kes Kes Kes!

UTR

That was a frustrating performance.

We hardly ever win any 2nd balls and their midfield took over like Donnie's did.

If it had gone on another 15 mins we'd have lost.

Having said that i couldn't see owt wrong with our second goal.

And Martin needs lessons in how to take a penalty from charlie george.

If we were more ruthless we'd have won but we seem happy to let the opposition play at times.

'Udders 1 the Mighty Rams 3

Will soon be tucking into pre-match breakfast before setting off on the outragious 15 mile

trek to Huddersfield.

Have been reccomended a pub by some Town supporterss I work with - called the Slubbers Arms

Good real ale, away fans welcome if behaved.

1 Halifax Old Road HD16HW.

Me and the missus will be in there from about 1:00pm

COYR

Well.....i called in to the Slubbers @1.15 where were you?

Were you in the pointy room?

Tbh it was absolutely rammed full so i gave up.

On a strong closing spell in which Town pressed Derby to the limit Robins said: "I thought we were good value for a point.

"Derby are not just one of the best teams in the division. They're one of the best in the country at the moment.

"I was glad when we were only 1-0 down at the break. We changed a few things and it got us back in the game."

Good point in the end. Martin's peno was shocking again. Cisse had to come on for Hughes as he was shattered, but he was so poor when he came on and cost us the goal. I got hit in the head by the blow up doll and got flashed by one of the many speed cameras on the way back, but still a good day

they mentioned the 'doll' on RD , and how it didn't re-appear for the second half ,

nothing to do with you , i trust , you did see the second half , or was the temptation too great .. :lol:

Archived