Dogging for beginners.

Boycie

Welcome to the iPro to watch Derby take on Chelsea.

Is it me who feels a bit pissed off by them? Canna get a piss just before kick off like normal.

If you come back again regardless of the result, fair enough, if you don't come again all season, please don't bother.

And defiantly don't moan if we lose, because you will have no right.

Rant over.

All my opinion, just boils my piss when the prem teams come and they crawl out the woodwork.

Rant defo over.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's inevitable really, people want to see Derby playing the top sides in the country.

When we've qualified for the Champions League the season after next, we'll get the stadium expansion and everyone will be able to come along and see us thrash Barca.

In the meantime stop being such a grumpy fecker Boycie!

I hardly go these days - the only game I've been to this season was against Reading. I'll be trying to get a ticket to the Chelsea match because there is finally a feel good factor around the place again and yeah, it's a glory tie.

If Bournemouth came out of that pot instead, I probably wouldn't have bothered - I ain't going to lie.

I wanted to post this but thought I might get shot down for treading on the buzz.

I was in the pub the other day having a meal and I heard this...

"Dad, did United win?"

"Let me check"

"The played Spurs"

"They drew 2-2. Rooney scored both... Hey DERBY won."

"Who against?"

"Wigan. 3-1. THEY'RE in the Play Offs!"

"Really?! Where are Forest?"

"Ha! They are lower than DERBY?"

"Hahaha! Who >>WE<< got next?"

">>WE<< have Middlesboro at home"

"Where are they"

"Near the bottom."

"Awww!! Imagine if WE win that!

"I bet Billy Davies was crying!"

*everyone laughs.

See you at the Chelsea game folks. Better be quick incase people like Meuspach or Cisse or Dimmu or Stockholm or... get in there. You know, fans that were here when Derby we small time. Real fans that might not be able to make many/any games but obviously want to back the lads for the big ones. You just take their tickets and Martin is the big one that plays where Van Persie plays for United. Wisdom is our Ivanovic.

Booo when we lose.

Yeah, if your not part of the elite club who can afford to go to every match stay out of our stadium!

Come off it, more fans the better surely.

He didnt say that.

Last in. First out. First to moan. Most fickle. First to boo because they came to see us play awesome. Have no appreciation of the journey we have made

I havent been to a home game since Brighton last season but I'll probably come out of the woodwork for this.

Might even have a couple of Chelsea mates with me in the home end.

I was going to say to make sure they keep quiet when they score, then I realised there won't be any need. Just make sure they keep the boos at the end of the game to themselves...

I'm talking about the ones who will come to watch chelski and not come again.

If that's you, put a sign on your back, and if I can't get a quick piss before kick off( as normal) all be able to see them and piss down their legs.

Rant on.

I wanted to post this but thought I might get shot down for treading on the buzz.

I was in the pub the other day having a meal and I heard this...

"Dad, did United win?"

"Let me check"

"The played Spurs"

"They drew 2-2. Rooney scored both... Hey DERBY won."

"Who against?"

"Wigan. 3-1. THEY'RE in the Play Offs!"

"Really?! Where are Forest?"

"Ha! They are lower than DERBY?"

"Hahaha! Who >>WE<< got next?"

">>WE<< have Middlesboro at home"

"Where are they"

"Near the bottom."

"Awww!! Imagine if WE win that!

"I bet Billy Davies was crying!"

*everyone laughs.

See you at the Chelsea game folks. Better be quick incase people like Meuspach or Cisse or Dimmu or Stockholm or... get in there. You know, fans that were here when Derby we small time. Real fans that might not be able to make many/any games but obviously want to back the lads for the big ones. You just take their tickets and Martin is the big one that plays where Van Persie plays for United. Wisdom is our Ivanovic.

Booo when we lose.

Not bothered about Chelsea. I will come over when we play one of the big clubs!

Who cares who turns up. Not everyone can afford to go to every game.

Again he's not on about Derby fans who can't afford it. He's on about people who don't support Derby who will jump on the bandwagon and be the first to voice their anger when it's not all plain sailing like they signed up for.

They are always the first to criticise and they shout loudest as those are the ones that haven't seen the **** times.

It doesn't matter whether they go to the matches every week or not.

Take Cardiff for example. You think Tan or whatever his name is cares that a lot of the hardcore fanbase has left? He's got all new plastic fans to sit in their seats.

When the hard times come though they'll jump ship.

I know it's entirely different circumstances but the type of plastic fan is still the same.

Boycie isn't on about Derby fans who haven't gone to games. He's on about United fans who suddenly want a piece of our journey. Them coming in with their silly expectations.

I'm talking about the ones who will come to watch chelski and not come again.

If that's you, put a sign on your back, and if I can't get a quick piss before kick off( as normal) all be able to see them and piss down their legs.

Rant on.

Will your lad be going?

Archived