Dogging for beginners.

Boycie

It Happens at every club, prople who dont go to a game for years, greedily grasp at tickets for the 'big games' in the cup, i wonder who they come to watch, bet they dont wear colours either, so they can jump up and down when anyone scores !

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the iPro to watch Derby take on Chelsea.

Is it me who feels a bit pissed off by them? Canna get a piss just before kick off like normal.

If you come back again regardless of the result, fair enough, if you don't come again all season, please don't bother.

And defiantly don't moan if we lose, because you will have no right.

Rant over.

All my opinion, just boils my piss when the prem teams come and they crawl out the woodwork.

Rant defo over.

You going to get your lad a ticket boycie ;-)

I'll be annoyed if I cannot get a ticket. I've endured the dross in the cold, wind and rain against the less-glamorous opponents. I don't want praise or special treatment for it, but if Johnny-"I think Derby are ****" gets a ticket for the first time since he decided to pretend to be a fan when we played Forest or in the Prem, and I struggle to get one, I'll seethe.

I hardly go these days - the only game I've been to this season was against Reading. I'll be trying to get a ticket to the Chelsea match because there is finally a feel good factor around the place again and yeah, it's a glory tie.

If Bournemouth came out of that pot instead, I probably wouldn't have bothered - I ain't going to lie.

The fact you were here and following us when we were getting beat by Ssausagehorpe, Blackpool and Doncaster though shows you are a Derby supporter.

There's people out there that genuinely have no idea how Derby played this season under Clough. No idea of the problems he's faced in his years here. No idea what he's done to the academy or anything but they can tell you how much Bale went to Real Madrid for.

Surely that's wrong?

A lot of Derby supporters have had a break from football. But I'm sure their fleeting interest extended to the comings and goings at The Rams. Nothing wrong with them finding their appetite.

But what I hate is those who, like I heard in that pub, are just going to get on board for the good times and jump straight off the minute it goes pear shaped.

They are literally here just for the good times. They aren't here because they have the hunger again and will stick around. They'll be here, with their votes and opinions and booing right up until the wheels come off and then it'll be

"Dad how did United do?"

"Let me check my phone."

Derby who? They're *****. Why would you watch them?

I'd rather hear from a hardcore Forest fan who's twisted opinion is based on some knowledge at what's going on here. Not a glory fan who's been here long enough to know that Hughes is better than Xavi and if we sell him for less than £50m we're crazy.

The people saying they can't afford to every game, did the money tree that popped up in the garden coincide with the cup draw?

For what you'll pay to see us play Chelsea you'd have been able to see at least one other game maybe two of the ones where the tickets were cheaper.

Not going, but no issue with those who would only go to this one game.

Sound like some of the people in a local pub I used to occasionally have the misfortune of visiting near 'Boro. They probably wondered why it shut down a few months later... it was perhaps because they were so hostile (whole pub turns head/falls silent) to any newby or occasional drinker...

Not going, but no issue with those who would only go to this one game.

Sound like some of the people in a local pub I used to occasionally have the misfortune of visiting near 'Boro. They probably wondered why it shut down a few months later... it was perhaps because they were so hostile (whole pub turns head/falls silent) to any newby or occasional drinker...

that pub analogy would work if the regulars couldn't get in one day cos a load of strangers had filled the place up.

that pub analogy would work if the regulars couldn't get in one day cos a load of strangers had filled the place up.

Impossible. They never left. It was 'Boro mate.

Thing is, we are about to discover another 15,000 fans who will claim to have never missed a game since before BD joined and it is so unfair that they can't get a ticket purely because they haven't got a season ticket. It just so happens that they haven't got a customer number that has been used for the last few years because a mate always gets them their ticket as soon as they go on general sale. Who's that? Er sorry, don't know his full name but his first name is Mike and he plays dominoes with him every Saturday afternoon - I mean Thursday night.

Thing is, we are about to discover another 15,000 fans who will claim to have never missed a game since before BD joined and it is so unfair that they can't get a ticket purely because they haven't got a season ticket. It just so happens that they haven't got a customer number that has been used for the last few years because a mate always gets them their ticket as soon as they go on general sale. Who's that? Er sorry, don't know his full name but his first name is Mike and he plays dominoes with him every Saturday afternoon - I mean Thursday night.

oh god. I've only got the Middlesbrough ticket myself. We usually get Troy Dyer to get the tickets altogether hahaha. I'm pigeon-holed!!

I'll be annoyed if I cannot get a ticket. I've endured the dross in the cold, wind and rain against the less-glamorous opponents. I don't want praise or special treatment for it, but if Johnny-"I think Derby are ****" gets a ticket for the first time since he decided to pretend to be a fan when we played Forest or in the Prem, and I struggle to get one, I'll seethe.

If a certain BCO poster from 'the other place' doesn't get one I shall laugh like a drain.

I'd rather go watch us against Doncaster than Chelsea. A game that matters.

Why not do both? I've got my Huddersfield and Barnsley tickets as well today (far more important than Christmas) - and my England U-21 tickets.

oh god. I've only got the Middlesbrough ticket myself. We usually get Troy Dyer to get the tickets altogether hahaha. I'm pigeon-holed!!

I'm sure that someone would be able to help you out, Mostyn.

If we get to Wembley I might fly back to watch the game..

And you'd be very welcome buddy considering you've endured the bad times like the rest of us. Going to the games doesn't make it any more or less frustrating.

Fook it, I'll pick you up from the airport and you can be a witness that those 2 plastic fans stepped out infront of my car and I didnt have time to stop!

I'm sorry Boycie but this rant is ridiculous.

How can you possibly moan about us potentially selling out and getting some money in the transfer kitty...

....without pointing out that the proper fans will miss most of the first 10 minutes as the glory hunters stumble in at 3:01 and get everyone to stand up why they hunt for their seats?!?!

Middlesbrough was at one point £10 for the cheapest ticket.

Chelsea will be at least £20 rising on the day.

As I said, it's the one off people that piss me off. The same ones who'll critics is the team if they should lose.

The same ones who will moan if they can't get Wembley tickets should we be lucky enough to get there, the same ones who moan when they can't get a Forest ticket at pride park because they've all gone weeks ago and they only realised we were playing them the week before.

I ain't getting my kid a ticket either, (piss takers! :) )

Bris is on a wind up anorl! Grrrr!

As for filling the stadium, yes of course, but it still boils my piss with this particular type of fan. It's my opinion, it's not fact, but it's not wrong.

You've got a point Boycie, but I reckon you're on the rag to make it that forcefully.

Every club has plastics. Just feel secure in the knowledge that you're superior.

Has your lad asked for a ticket yet btw?

Archived