Dogging for beginners.

Boycie

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got a point Boycie, but I reckon you're on the rag to make it that forcefully.

Every club has plastics. Just feel secure in the knowledge that you're superior.

Has your lad asked for a ticket yet btw?

he ain't got a clue who we have got, and won't be interested in going.

Saying that, he is going to Barnsley away with me. So there's hope yet. (Bloody away glory supporters!grrrr! )lol!

I'd genuinely rather go to a Championship match than the upcoming  game against Chelsea's reserves; I could not care less about a meaningless cup tie like this and Chelsea hold no interest for me at all.

chelsea have always thought highly of the fa cup, so will have a strong team 

chelsea have always thought highly of the fa cup, so will have a strong team

I don't think that was his point mate, but agree that they will put a good team out against us. Jose will want to win anything in his first season back.

A lot of people think that the FA Cup is unimportant - that's because they have been conned into thinking so by Champions League centric Sky. If Arsenal or Man Utd don't take it seriously, then it's not worth winning. Well, it's VERY worth winning. Those of us who were at Hillsbrough in 1976 are just waiting for another chance to put the record straight.

Gordon chuffin' Hill..

I was thinking of the disgraceful disallowed goal when Nish chipped the ball over the last defender, ran round him, chested it down and put it into the net - only to see the linesman's flag up for offside.

Welcome to the iPro to watch Derby take on Chelsea.

Is it me who feels a bit pissed off by them? Canna get a piss just before kick off like normal.

If you come back again regardless of the result, fair enough, if you don't come again all season, please don't bother.

And defiantly don't moan if we lose, because you will have no right.

Rant over.

All my opinion, just boils my piss when the prem teams come and they crawl out the woodwork.

Rant defo over.

Just think Boycie..... if McLaren reproduced Sir Fergies success.

20 years of premiership title wins and contentionb every year.

Our 22,000 loyal non glory hunting rams fans, would suddenly swell to 76,000.

We'd be the biggest club in the country!

Just think Boycie..... if McLaren reproduced Sir Fergies success.

20 years of premiership title wins and contentionb every year.

Our 22,000 loyal non glory hunting rams fans, would suddenly swell to 76,000.

We'd be the biggest club in the country!

We were once.

I was thinking of the disgraceful disallowed goal when Nish chipped the ball over the last defender, ran round him, chested it down and put it into the net - only to see the linesman's flag up for offside.

that too , and i've never forgiven Stoke !!

that too , and i've never forgiven Stoke !!

Yep. Bust Charlie's shoulder - and we kissed bye bye to the double.

I find it rather sad that you two old chaps still bring up that ill-fated game against Stoke that led to Charlie suffering an unfortunate injury that possibly cost us the double and a completely different history for DCFC. I mean, it was 1976 ffs! 38 years nearly!

Denis Smith was the cnut that did it. :angry:

I'm a glory hunter if you like......can't afford to get to all the games.....get when I can......but I love Derby....deep down..... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Next time you're in the brunny don't be surprised if Boycie gives you and your mate Rami a good hiding.

He reckons he could have the pair of you anyway.

Archived