championship title for taking

B4ev6is

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we could scrape 90 points come the end of the season, whether that will be enough for the title i'm not so sure. QPR may be a little too strong but we are definitely on a level playing field with alot of the promotion candidates, if not better. Teams such as Leicester and Florest have spent millions and have a crazy wage budget, i think we have shown it can be done without all the unnecessary splash of money.  With us only conceding 3 goals in the last 6 games that shows a significant improvement in the defence and we can still score goals for fun. If we can keep the form at a high standard then i feel its possible, we would need to bounce back when we have setbacks and when we do it will show how strong the belief is and also quality within the squad. I will continue to be optimistic and believe that we can win the league, i would take second if i had to though. It still means premiership football. Okay i think im finished.... 

I think we could scrape 115 points come the end of the season, whether that will be enough for the title i'm not so sure. QPR may be a little too strong but we are definitely on a level playing field with alot of the promotion candidates, if not better. Teams such as Leicester and Florest have spent millions and have a crazy wage budget, i think we have shown it can be done without all the unnecessary splash of money.  With us only conceding 3 goals in the last 6 games that shows a significant improvement in the defence and we can still score goals for fun. If we can keep the form at a high standard then i feel its possible, we would need to bounce back when we have setbacks and when we do it will show how strong the belief is and also quality within the squad. I will continue to be optimistic and believe that we can win the league, i would take second if i had to though. It still means premiership football. Okay i think im finished.... 

FTFY  ;)  :D

I doubt the squad overall is strong enough for top 2, unless we're very lucky with injuries and suspensions. Remarkable run of wins though, best for 18 years and still going!

we've had Russell, Hendrick, Hughes out at times during the current run and managed

suspension wise we pick up very very few cars so not concerned about that

Think we should just stay positive.

I doubt the squad overall is strong enough for top 2, unless we're very lucky with injuries and suspensions. Remarkable run of wins though, best for 18 years and still going!

Depends if we go for it with a few signings in the January transfer window I'd take a 2 point gap from the top spot at this stage it's remarkable

Archived