championship title for taking

B4ev6is

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His whole reign is a negative blur but Stevie Mac is rectifying it with positive tweeks

A negative blur?!

This team that McLaren inherited was built by Clough from next to nothing. Should he have any success this season then a lot of that success should be attributed to Cloughs work.

How incredibly disrespectful and shortsighted you are.

Posters like you make me sick.

This nonsense about the championship title being there for the taking. Really?

We're on a great run, yes but that is all it is. A run. We're not actually playing too well and we're having the run of the ball. It could all change in an instant.

I would be happy with a position in and around the play offs with the current side. What I'd like to see the board do is take that gamble in January and give the manager a little money to bring in one or two.

I have moved on from NC, its been well discussed. Back on topic, The 2nd half of our season depends a huge amount on January, i believe the board will back The Mac, within the bugetary restrictions and we will see more improvements, as i said once before, i hope in Jan, he builds with one eye on the future, because if we do go up, it would be prudent to have the nucleus of a side so Mac can add a few well chosen people to a squad rather than try to build a whole new team, if we dont go up, we have a solid squad which will be a force next season.

His whole reign is a negative blur but Stevie Mac is rectifying it with positive tweeks

This is the silliest post I have seen on here for some time. Do you want an apology too, Muffy? Well bloody well wait in line behind that other troll, curtains.

A negative blur?!

This team that McLaren inherited was built by Clough from next to nothing. Should he have any success this season then a lot of that success should be attributed to Cloughs work.

We're on a great run, yes but that is all it is. A run. We're not actually playing too well and we're having the run of the ball. It could all change in an instant.

I would be happy with a position in and around the play offs with the current side. What I'd like to see the board do is take that gamble in January and give the manager a little money to bring in one or two.

I'm not disputing the fact that NC would make a good scout just a ***** manager.

I'm grateful to him for signing a lot of the players but what we're seeing is that with the same board & players McLaren has got us looking like title contenders in no time were as if NC was not sacked we'd be hoping for top half at best.

#SamePlayersDifferentResults

This is the silliest post I have seen on here for some time. Do you want an apology too, Muffy? Well bloody well wait in line behind that other troll, curtains.

Macs not making positive tweeks?

Have you really been happy watching DCFC the last 4/5 years?

How does it compare to the last couple of months?

A negative blur?!

Not playing well?

We had 3 bad halves.

Absolutely played 4th place off the park for 85 minutes yesterday, just a week after we played a team competing in the europa league off the park for 30 minutes.

Not playing well?

We had 3 bad halves.

Absolutely played 4th place off the park for 85 minutes yesterday, just a week after we played a team competing in the europa league off the park for 30 minutes.

70% possetion I wonder how much we need in order for it to be deemed "played well"

100%!!!

Some never happy

70% possetion I wonder how much we need in order for it to be deemed "played well"

100%!!!

Some never happy

At half time it was 76%.

I was in no doubt at half time that we would win convincingly.

Obviously our first peno was dubious to say the least but once that hit the net there was only ever going to be one winner.

At half time it was 76%.

I was in no doubt at half time that we would win convincingly.

Obviously our first peno was dubious to say the least but once that hit the net there was only ever going to be one winner.

On another day could of been 6/7 or even 8.

Not our fault they lost there discipline.

Ince is a c0ck!

On another day could of been 6/7 or even 8.

Not our fault they lost there discipline.

Ince is a c0ck!

The chances missed by Martin and Bryson in the first half were sitters.

Might just be a coincidence but in the last 3 games we have been much more clinical with Ward off the pitch...just a thought.

At a time when it appears to me that the vast majority of those of us who were appreciative of Nigel's efforts have had little trouble in swinging behind the new management,there has been a great chance of creating almost total unity on the forums.A truly immense human being has sadly recently passed away,and it's a great pity that a divisive little worm couldn't find it in his heart to embrace just a little of what the great man stood for.I make no apologies for what I've just said.

That's absolutely ludicrous. This is nothing to do with Nelson Mandela and nor does me being a little wound-up with your response earlier make me divisive. What you seem to overlook is that regardless of Nigel being capable of buying all the ingredients, he certainly didn't have a clue about the recipe. The right decision has been made to get rid of him, he takes plenty of credit from EVERYONE for what he did, myself included. However your "oh it's harder to stay there than get there" nonsense is more damaging! Why not just allow us to experience at least flirting with it.

Not playing well?

We had 3 bad halves.

I said 'we're not playing that well', not 'we're not playing well'. There's a pretty big difference.

I thought we were excellent yesterday in parts but by all accounts, we were very average against Boro and reasonable against Wigan.

Our results are great and I'm delighted but we're not playing teams off the park. 

One of my big positives strangely is the very average form of Will Hughes. We're winning and he isn't contributing very much. When he does, we'll be a lot better. Since this talk of a 15M move, his form seems to have gone out of the window. He was fairly non existent yesterday.

I said 'we're not playing that well', not 'we're not playing well'. There's a pretty big difference.

I thought we were excellent yesterday in parts but by all accounts, we were very average against Boro and reasonable against Wigan.

Our results are great and I'm delighted but we're not playing teams off the park.

One of my big positives strangely is the very average form of Will Hughes. We're winning and he isn't contributing very much. When he does, we'll be a lot better. Since this talk of a 15M move, his form seems to have gone out of the window. He was fairly non existent yesterday.

Kind of agree with the Hughes comment.

I think this season we are less reliant on him to create our chances. So much more of our attacking moves come from getting the ball to Martins feet/chest and having the midfielders picking up his flicks.

I think the fact that Hughes is one of the highest foulers in the league also shows how significantly his role has changed this season.

That's absolutely ludicrous. This is nothing to do with Nelson Mandela and nor does me being a little wound-up with your response earlier make me divisive. What you seem to overlook is that regardless of Nigel being capable of buying all the ingredients, he certainly didn't have a clue about the recipe. The right decision has been made to get rid of him, he takes plenty of credit from EVERYONE for what he did, myself included. However your "oh it's harder to stay there than get there" nonsense is more damaging! Why not just allow us to experience at least flirting with it.

My posts had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Clough,apart from the fact that the comments I made about younger players could still have been made if he'd  been manager.You,however,have again shown an insatiable desire to bring him into the equation-as I've said before I'll no longer be drawn on Clough.The civil war's over for most of us.

Nothing I said was an attack on SM or the team,nor have I suggested that it will be in any way easy to "get there".When SAF fashioned "squeaky bum time",he adequately dealt with the problems of "staying there".

I wouldn't dream of trying to suggest that any opinion I give would prevent fellow supporters from experiencing the joys of flirting with the top 2.I'll leave that kind of thing to idiots.

I notice you failed to answer my earlier question about where you predicted us to finish this year.Surely,in the circumstances,it can't be outside the top 2? 

My posts had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Clough,apart from the fact that the comments I made about younger players could still have been made if he'd  been manager.You,however,have again shown an insatiable desire to bring him into the equation-as I've said before I'll no longer be drawn on Clough.The civil war's over for most of us.

Nothing I said was an attack on SM or the team,nor have I suggested that it will be in any way easy to "get there".When SAF fashioned "squeaky bum time",he adequately dealt with the problems of "staying there".

I wouldn't dream of trying to suggest that any opinion I give would prevent fellow supporters from experiencing the joys of flirting with the top 2.I'll leave that kind of thing to idiots.

I notice you failed to answer my earlier question about where you predicted us to finish this year.Surely,in the circumstances,it can't be outside the top 2? 

I predicted we'd do well actually, that was under the previous manager. The minute McClaren came in, I immediately said 4th, and I still feel fourth. 

Archived