Bournemouth v Derby County

sage

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think it's time we forgave Camp for his Forest days.

I do also think the gaypaedo dad stuff is stupid and immature, never once laughed at it tbh.

I think that Campy said some very nice things about Derby in the programme yesterday - at least my brother in law said so in the pub in Bournemouth last night. Mind you, we had both had a skinful and I'm deaf, so I might be talking rubbish here.

And the even forest think your **** chant too.

Thing is, I always thought that he was a better keeper than Grant when they were both here - and I still do.

Just got back feeling as healthy as Oliver Reed's liver. Great weekend with big thanks to Froggg and Rami for their hospitality. We won without playing that well, with only the odd scare at the back. 

Grant 6

Wisdom 7

Keogh 7

Bucko 6,5

Forsyth 6.5

Eustace 6

Hughes 6.5

Bryson 7

Dawkins 6

Ward 6.5

Martin 6.5

Motm Custard Tart 9.5

I do think it's time we forgave Camp for his Forest days.

I do also think the gaypaedo dad stuff is stupid and immature, never once laughed at it tbh.

the daddies boy is not a sexual reference, it's in regards to his dad ringing into the Monday night phone in and slating the manager for his treatment of his son. Was it Phil Brown?

So I wouldn't want any other rumours being made up about him.

the daddies boy is not a sexual reference, it's in regards to his dad ringing into the Monday night phone in and slating the manager for his treatment of his son. Was it Phil Brown?

So I wouldn't want any other rumours being made up about him.

Sorry but yesterday there were some particularly unsavoury chants, i.e. "What's it like to **** your dad?"

Unnecessary. The other stuff was good humoured though and I think he took it in that spirit. He also seemed to be seriously concerned when Jamie Ward was injured.

Sorry but yesterday there were some particularly unsavoury chants, i.e. "What's it like to **** your dad?"

Unnecessary. The other stuff was good humoured though and I think he took it in that spirit. He also seemed to be seriously concerned when Jamie Ward was injured.

I can picture the group of people who would have started this as well. Dick heads.

No need for that, disgusting.

Archived