Bournemouth v Derby County

sage

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but yesterday there were some particularly unsavoury chants, i.e. "What's it like to **** your dad?"

Unnecessary. The other stuff was good humoured though and I think he took it in that spirit. He also seemed to be seriously concerned when Jamie Ward was injured.

Yep I'm with you. The chants started off in good humour then went over board. I think LC would be genuinely upset that he was treated with such venom. Shame really as the fans were absolutely brilliant apart from that. It was a great atmosphere for only 1400.

Hoping for 2000 on Sunday, I'd imagine 90% of people who went Saturday will do so again. Plus a few extra as its reasonably local and £20 a ticket seems fair as well.

To be honest, I don't think we'll match the 1400 we took to Bournemouth, it's not an attractive proposition in comparison.

@SNicholsonDT: Those asking me about Jamie Ward knee injury, Derby say he could be fit for the weekend @dcfc #dcfcfans

Phewww

He's probably been our best player lately, wouldn't be too devastated if he didn't make it though. Russell and dawkins starting wide and bennett coming on when the game is stretched seems fine to me. Nice situation to be in

Do you not think its time to move on from the Lee Camp abuse. We all know his dad rang the radio station. The lad has recently stated he was proud to play for Derby. I know how arrogant he looks when he played for florist at pride Park. but he is no longer there..

Do you not think its time to move on from the Lee Camp abuse. We all know his dad rang the radio station. The lad has recently stated he was proud to play for Derby. I know how arrogant he looks when he played for florist at pride Park. but he is no longer there..

If Paul Kitson turned up at PPS, what would we all chant? You only move on if someone does something to change your mind. Sav did and won back some respect from a lot of us. Camp has put a quote in a paper, and that isn't enough to make me forget the jumping about when he saved the peno or any of the other bowlox.

If Paul Kitson turned up at PPS, what would we all chant? You only move on if someone does something to change your mind. Sav did and won back some respect from a lot of us. Camp has put a quote in a paper, and that isn't enough to make me forget the jumping about when he saved the peno or any of the other bowlox.

His general demeanour at Bournemouth went a long way to winning my respect back.

Archived