It's Chris Evans as Technical Director - confirmed

Curtains

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really know anything about the guy other than whats been in the news stories, but find it a bit odd that we're getting somebody whose previous roles were as an assistant manager.

Maybe he was assistant but his role was heavily based on recruitment I don't know.

I would of though usually an assistant would be somebody who is good at coaching etc which we don't really need!

Don't really know anything about the guy other than whats been in the news stories, but find it a bit odd that we're getting somebody whose previous roles were as an assistant manager.

Maybe he was assistant but his role was heavily based on recruitment I don't know.

I would of though usually an assistant would be somebody who is good at coaching etc which we don't really need!

Given everything else that has happened at PPS in the last few weeks, I can only assume that people at the club think that he is the right man for the role.

ive just read an article regarding chris evans as your new technical director as a sheffield wednesday fan living in wolverhampton i think this man is a great capture to derby county at wolves he not only brought through robbie keane and joleon lescott to name a few but at sheffield wednesday he created the team to get us to promotion and at bolton he signed gary cahill his knowledge is not only uk wide but worldwide his attributes and understanding of the game are second to none our loss is your gain regards tango swfc 

ive just read an article regarding chris evans as your new technical director as a sheffield wednesday fan living in wolverhampton i think this man is a great capture to derby county at wolves he not only brought through robbie keane and joleon lescott to name a few but at sheffield wednesday he created the team to get us to promotion and at bolton he signed gary cahill his knowledge is not only uk wide but worldwide his attributes and understanding of the game are second to none our loss is your gain regards tango swfc

Thanks chris.

ive just read an article regarding chris evans as your new technical director as a sheffield wednesday fan living in wolverhampton i think this man is a great capture to derby county at wolves he not only brought through robbie keane and joleon lescott to name a few but at sheffield wednesday he created the team to get us to promotion and at bolton he signed gary cahill his knowledge is not only uk wide but worldwide his attributes and understanding of the game are second to none our loss is your gain regards tango swfc

Cheers Tango, ya fat b'stard!!!! What's the score??? ;-)

Good man, tango.

ive just read an article regarding chris evans as your new technical director as a sheffield wednesday fan living in wolverhampton i think this man is a great capture to derby county at wolves he not only brought through robbie keane and joleon lescott to name a few but at sheffield wednesday he created the team to get us to promotion and at bolton he signed gary cahill his knowledge is not only uk wide but worldwide his attributes and understanding of the game are second to none our loss is your gain regards tango swfc

You were a good sport yesterday Tango, fair play, don't see that often at all.

Did you have a word with those disrespectful f**kwits who mouthed off during the minutes silence??? Pond-life need dropping into Helmand Province for 24hrs with nothing but their toothbrushes...

Archived