Stefano Eranio

MichaelParkerDCFC

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was at a Q and A session last night at Pride Park with Steve Mclaren that I went too. Obviously they get on really well and despite SM saying really happy with coaching team he did say they were looking at bringing someone else in from abroad! Who has contacts and a relationship with Derby but depends on funds! He said this looking at Sam Rush so who knows! He also said that Eranio had been let go by Genoa and was full of praise for his coaching and the skills he had shown at Moor Farm yesterday morning

Behave. We'd have to change the lyrics of the club song. "Steve Bloomer's playing, helping 'em fight...."

Or as the incorrect pre-match big screen video says... helping the fight.

I mean come on ffs, get the lyrics to the supposed club anthem right you clueless bastrds!

I think it also says 'guiding the heroes in the black and the white' as opposed to 'OUR heroes'

I only.mean one game and game by game contract pay as you play deal. Like ryan giggs does for untied.

Ryan Giggs didn't retire for 10 years before starting playing again, he's played a significant role every season, and even so is still 8/9 years younger than Eranio.

Paul Scholes retired for about 1 year and returned, but it's just not ever going to happen with Eranio. There are no examples of something like this happening, it would set a precedent, by that I mean be something that has never happened before.

Even if you were to look at Edgar Davids taking a player/manager role at Barnet, he'd last played 2 years earlier and was joining a club in either League Two or the Conference. It is not comparable.

Again, I'm sorry - I want to be straight with you. It is a nice idea, but it is not even in the smallest way realistic. It will not happen.

Playing wise yes but coaching contracts like 3 years ones.

Not sure about that, they are both too young for that length of coaching contract. I'd prefer to give them both deals till the end of the season with an option of an extra year if they play enough games

Anyone know what Wanchope is doing?

I think he'd give us a huge boost upfront, while Russell is out. 

No need.

Bennett's exactly the same.

I find it hard to believe he came over just for a jolly. Surely it was a "come over and let's see if we can do something". It would be a PR masterstroke if he came back in some capacity.

There were a lot of photos of him talking to Keogh, wonder how that talk went?

What's Bobby Davison up to? Still in Hungary?

The video of the keepy uppies alone is enough to convince me he's up to the rigours of a championship season.

I wonder if Jakub laursen and spencer prior fancy a game too.

I'm pretty sure some Asian bloke holds the record for keepy uppies and has gone on tour performing tricks at HT around the UK..

He has brilliant control and knows all the tricks in the book.. But I'm pretty sure he was never a pro player therefore it all becomes abit irrelevant..

The likes of Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are the same.. You never find those 3 trying audacious tricks and flicks like you would with some of the Brazilians.. The tricks and what not of the likes of Robinho, Denilson and Fernandinho are good to watch, but the other 3 are far better footballers..

Archived