Open Training Session

L_J_DCFC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't own an x box and would and would love to be in town on a Saturday night unfortunately kids and work rarely allow it.

Looking after the kids and going to work for the family comes first that's for sure . Just being a bit facetious about the x box as you was about it being tragic watching training sessions. Every man to his own thing I suppose I just love Football. Just watching Arsenal losing to Chelsea 0-1 at moment in Cup on Sky.

I took me lad, he enjoyed it, especially watching the goalies, as he's in net for his team.

Quite interesting to watch, the piggy in the middle bit the players really enjoyed. SR was there, John Vicars...and the bloody microphone guy. Hells bells, can't walk past PP without him popping up.

Anyway. Rammie got the biggest queue for autographs and pics. Me lad and his mate waited 20 mins in his queue, got almost to the front and a woman thought she could push in front of him. Well I thought otherwise and kicked her to the back.

On the concourse were sheets of paper with a footie shirt outline on it and loads of crayons for kids to design their own....Watch this space for next seasons kit!

Anyway, it was good of the club to let us see what happens and Sky Sports were interviewing fans anorl, so from what I could see everyone enjoyed it.

Too many puschairs though, sorry. Give me the adults and chanting of matchday anytime.

I took me lad, he enjoyed it, especially watching the goalies, as he's in net for his team.

Quite interesting to watch, the piggy in the middle bit the players really enjoyed. SR was there, John Vicars...and the bloody microphone guy. Hells bells, can't walk past PP without him popping up.

Anyway. Rammie got the biggest queue for autographs and pics. Me lad and his mate waited 20 mins in his queue, got almost to the front and a woman thought she could push in front of him. Well I thought otherwise and kicked her to the back.

On the concourse were sheets of paper with a footie shirt outline on it and loads of crayons for kids to design their own....Watch this space for next seasons kit!

Anyway, it was good of the club to let us see what happens and Sky Sports were interviewing fans anorl, so from what I could see everyone enjoyed it.

Too many puschairs though, sorry. Give me the adults and chanting of matchday anytime.

How do you think we got the Thunderbirds kit this year?

and the bloody microphone guy. Hells bells, can't walk past PP without him popping up.

I seem to have the same problem with him too, he's everywhere. 

Went on a tour of St Georges Park last year and out of all the "guides" showing us around including David Sheepshanks and Stuart Pearce we ended up with our very own matchday PA! Unbelievable. 

As for training, I'd be interested to see a session as I'm looking to do my badges in the future. Can't have the day off just to go watch 'um train though. Good turnout but Derby fans love a free ticket.  ;)

ladyram, dcfcfans' very own Larry David! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77bW1aMAkhs

Lol.

I tell you what, that really pee's me off that does. I could see Rammie waving his hand at her trying to usher her back but she developed selective sight.

Warra load of bs love, get to the back.

I think an open training session is a good one for the kids, but I don't think I'd go on my own.

'passing practise with Richard Keogh'

'finishing with Conor Sammon'

'hairstyles with Will Hughes' 

I suppose the highlight would be seeing how quick the bricklayers can put walls up for Jake Buxton to run through. 

I think an open training session is a good one for the kids, but I don't think I'd go on my own.

'passing practise with Richard Keogh'

'finishing with Conor Sammon'

'hairstyles with Will Hughes'

I suppose the highlight would be seeing how quick the bricklayers can put walls up for Jake Buxton to run through.

You must have loads of mates lol I'm Billy no mates are you frightened of the dark as well !

Lol.

I tell you what, that really pee's me off that does. I could see Rammie waving his hand at her trying to usher her back but she developed selective sight.

Warra load of bs love, get to the back.

You would adore Sweden then LR. Its astonishing. They pretend that the existing queue isnt there and start another one at a 25% angle.

You can walk into 7/11 or train station ticket office here and see up to 3 different queues for the same cashier!!!!

You would adore Sweden then LR. Its astonishing. They pretend that the existing queue isnt there and start another one at a 25% angle.

You can walk into 7/11 or train station ticket office here and see up to 3 different queues for the same cashier!!!!

Grrr. That would really drive me insane. I can't be doing with queue jumpers, they're completely ignorant.

Archived