Shaun Barker

Scott129

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough. Thought you were going to rattle on about TB and cattle. Didnt have you down as a Mondeo Man :)

Neither did I until I got one. It was a ten year old Ghia X 2.0. Had the works, full leather, full electric windows and mirrors, heated windscreen, heated seats air conditioning. And it only cost me £900.

Most comfortable car I've driven, I miss that car

Fecking badgers.

Sick?

FFS, let the guy defend himself!

Did anyone see what the cats were doing just before this pic? I'd say what it was but young kids can read this forum. Let's just say the tea lady will never be the same again and I can no longer look at a harpsichord without thinking about what happened to the local Labrador. The cats had it coming

Sick?

FFS, let the guy defend himself!

Exactly - for all we know, the kittens might have viciously assaulted the soles of Shaun's boots.

Did anyone see what the cats were doing just before this pic? I'd say what it was but young kids can read this forum. Let's just say the tea lady will never be the same again and I can no longer look at a harpsichord without thinking about what happened to the local Labrador. The cats had it coming

If they are anything like the cats in my street I assume they have just **** all over somebody's garden.

Well done Shaun for doing what so many of us non cat lovers would pay to do!

If they are anything like the cats in my street I assume they have just **** all over somebody's garden.

You'd turn down free fertiliser?

Has Daveo seen this post yet?!? Expect a ban.....

Neither did I until I got one. It was a ten year old Ghia X 2.0. Had the works, full leather, full electric windows and mirrors, heated windscreen, heated seats air conditioning. And it only cost me £900.

Most comfortable car I've driven, I miss that car

Fecking badgers.

Don't forget the leg room! I could put my feet up on the dashboard, get comfy and have a kip while Dav was driving.

In fact, I was! Until we hit that fookin badger. It deserved to die for disturbing me.

Archived