Shaun Barker

Scott129

Saw him last night at a gig and he was walking fine, no crutches, no limping, no problems with stairs.  Didn't see him make any crunching tackles, but then I didn't folow him around all night. It may have happened when I wasn't looking

No-one spilled his pint then.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw him last night at a gig and he was walking fine, no crutches, no limping, no problems with stairs.  Didn't see him make any crunching tackles, but then I didn't folow him around all night. It may have happened when I wasn't looking

He wasn't crowd surfing then?

Depeche Mode?

I hope he can get a game before it's too late (contract or otherwise) , it'd be a shame to go through all this for his career to just end. :(

Come on Barks,you can do it. :)

go on, admit it, you sniggered.

Release the titters.

I'd like to apply for that job, as in "A muffled titter ran through the courtroom". I can even supply my own scarf.

• 4 weeks later...

Barks making progress...still hoping against hope he can play again.

Last 15 minutes at elland rd while 3-0 up and already promoted. :)

20 mins on the AlterG running machine today at 70% body weight! Really pleased with my progress recently.

Retweeted by Derby County

How do they get it to 70% body weight, attach helium balloons to him?

They'd need to attach a Zeppelin to get me down to 70% body weight.

Archived