Shaun Barker

Scott129

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryback off the WWE would snap him in half.

Doubt that very much. Wrestlers have very poor core strength (they do exercises that improve aesthetics over strength), hence why a lot of them look more muscular than UFC fighters/boxers. However, both of the latter examples are probably stronger and fitter than wrestlers in general.

Bruce Lee, on the other hand, could do push-ups with just the thumb and index finger of one hand. Case settled :lol:

Doubt that very much. Wrestlers have very poor core strength (they do exercises that improve aesthetics over strength), hence why a lot of them look more muscular than UFC fighters/boxers. However, both of the latter examples are probably stronger and fitter than wrestlers in general.

Bruce Lee, on the other hand, could do push-ups with just the thumb and index finger of one hand. Case settled :lol:

in a morning, I can do press ups with no hands. Case re opened.

tbh I've rated Claude Davis as better than Keogh some times!

I'm not even joking - at his best Claude Davis was an excellent Championship defender in a team with a remarkable defensive record (under Billy Davies when at Preston). I can't ever imagine Keogh being a member of a team who concede only 32 goals in a league season, no matter his manager or the other players on the pitch. I don't remember him even having that bad a reputation at his Sheffield United Premiership spell.

Obviously 'Derby Claude' was a disaster - but I've certainly never seen anything to suggest Keogh would cope any better in the circumstances.

Well, I'll admit that I was really pleased when we signed Claude Davis. At Preston he looked so solid and assured. He looked one of the best championship centre backs I'd seen when playing against us.

Must have been Youl Mawene making him look good!!

No, I'm being objective.

Being subjective...

Keogh (hopefully) hasn't peaked yet, maybe when he does he'll be good enough to be considered the best player in play-off team or signed by 2 successive newly promoted premier league clubs... rightly or wrongly!. Claude Davis is a utter knob who causes trouble whereas Keogh is the total opposite. It's just when Keogh has a bad day at the office his defending does bring back memories for me of CD!

Anyway, on topic, great to see Barker's progressed to this stage :)

Archived