Football League Show

TigerTedd

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Notice Manish and Steve had something nice to say about us finally. Only took 6 straight wins and getting to within a couple if points of their precious leicester.

Am I just being over sensitive, or was the praise said through the most gritted teeth I've ever seen?

I would live to win the league just to see what they say. (They'll probably say, 'thank fook for that, we don't have to report on Derby anymore, we can go back to bumming Leicester and Forest for the next 50 years (or until they drop out of the football league altogether - lol))

Notice Manish and Steve had something nice to say about us finally. Only took 6 straight wins and getting to within a couple if points of their precious leicester.

Am I just being over sensitive, or was the praise said through the most gritted teeth I've ever seen?

I would live to win the league just to see what they say. (They'll probably say, 'thank fook for that, we don't have to report on Derby anymore, we can go back to bumming Leicester and Forest for the next 50 years (or until they drop out of the football league altogether - lol))

claridge nearly choked on his words, did you notice that?

Manish to his credit has improved over the years. I thought he a little biased when he first started but I think he's a good presenter.

Claridge, Rosenior - Go away. You two are utter useless garbage. Why can't they have Keown on instead?

Manish is not a footballing man, he's the BBC's token "politically correct" gesture to equal rights and diversity. He reads a script.

Right now, on sky, amazing, Rachel Yankee in the studio doing the punditry on Norwich v Swansea.. hahaha

Anyway, back to Football league show, if it's based on league position, why on earth was Forest's drab 0-0 draw aired before Derby?

Manish is not a footballing man, he's the BBC's token "politically correct" gesture to equal rights and diversity. He reads a script.

Right now, on sky, amazing, Rachel Yankee in the studio doing the punditry on Norwich v Swansea.. hahaha

Anyway, back to Football league show, if it's based on league position, why on earth was Forest's drab 0-0 draw aired before Derby?

In theatre, the crap comic always comes on before the headline act.

Because it's predetermined. They have two games with more cameras plus whatever game sky has on. Then no matter how the game is, they go with it.

Claridge is a **** gypsy ****.

If you look at the info on tele for next weeks show, fester and florest the two highlighted games

who cares there both s*** :) lets keep under the radar and do what were doing theyll soon get bored of 1-0 wins and 1-1 all draws and come and watch a proper side play actual football soon enough,

If you're implying that he only got the job because of that, it's very harsh. He's a decent presenter. Claridge is the biased one, not Manish.

I'm actually alright with Manish, he came across very well on the interview he did for Rams Player, and I've always got the impression that he at least has an interest in all of the teams in the FL. Claridge, on the other hand, is a cliché-spouting idiot.

Archived