Football League Show

TigerTedd

Don't see what the problem is. They show matches in league table order, Derby v Leeds was 14th v 13th (I think) so it was obviously going to be last.

I think some people on here think the producers must say, 'right lets put Derby on last again, we know they should be on first as they are the best team in the league to watch but if we put them on last it will really annoy derby fans and that would be highly amusing.'

They actually talk about us more than a lot of the teams in that league, although there is no reason to as we have been a boring mid table team, and no one is that bothered about us.

Rosenior is a ***** though, wtf is wrong with his ears?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found it hilarious on Sat night. Forest put in arguably their best away performance of the season and all they got summing up wise was Maniche saying "Oh and we mustn't forget Forest, good result for them..." Saying that King Bill-eh got to do his usual spiel for what seemed like an age, bore off!

Not too bothered about the order but

Manish: Lee Grant will be disappointed with that goal

Rosenior: of course he will. Lee is a professional and he'll have wanted to save that

(or Claridge) : yes he'll be disappointed but sometimes you've got to remember that goalkeepers are human too

Clem: Leeds were formed in 3rd century BC and began their existence as a ballet team

Cheers lads.

I found it hilarious on Sat night. Forest put in arguably their best away performance of the season and all they got summing up wise was Maniche saying "Oh and we mustn't forget Forest, good result for them..." Saying that King Bill-eh got to do his usual spiel for what seemed like an age, bore off!

I missed the Forest bit. I can guess what Billy said.

"There's a long way to go. We're not quite there yet. There's areas where we can improve/not strong enough"

Billy always tries to have excuses on hand.

I missed the Forest bit. I can guess what Billy said.

"There's a long way to go. We're not quite there yet. There's areas where we can improve/not strong enough"

Billy always tries to have excuses on hand.

TBH as soon as his odious little mug appeared on screen I had a quick gander at the channels starting 902 and upwards...

Running order isn't an issue for me just the entire show. The format, the pathetic punditry. I hate the show with a passion an absolute passion. I wish Sky had the highlights package, I'd take it being called FL72 or whatever as long as they produced a show that had the smidgen of quality about it. Actually no, I find sky's live game coverage a bit "grass roots" as well.

What?!?!?! She's boring, I bet she's like a sack a spuds in real life. Lily Roma & Fernanda Ferarri on the other hand...

Mate she's hot. I'm shallow and that's all I care about. She could sit there playing chess against deep blue for all I care.

The Football League show needs to be replaced with a TV show dedicated to the Championship and then League 1 and 2 can have their own highlight show. We are one of the most supported teams in the league, with goal packed matches, yet we barley get any coverage. It makes absolutely no sense at all. 

If the Champ' has it's own show, 12 matches 5 minutes each, would take up 1 hour. I propose the featured game should be 6 minutes (always an entertaining game). 7 other matches to be 3 and a half minutes with the remaining 4 just the 1 minute. So 35 minutes of football and they can talk for 15 minutes. Total show time - 50 minutes. 

Archived