Steve's first job

rynny

We need to improve LB and ideally RB. Whitbread had a shaky start but he has been playing reserve football recently but he grew into the game and scored a nice goal. 

Although Eustace made a big difference last night I still think we could do with a big solid defensive midfielder who can play the full 90 mins and will compliment Hughes and Bryson someone like George Boateng in his prime.

scteve signed george boateng at forest.... :ph34r:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have to remember that Forsyths favoured position is left midfield and not LB

Did anyone else notice how many times Forsyth was further forward than Ward? Quite often when Grant had the ball, it'd be Forsyth up over the halfway line with his hands in the air and Ward sat back in the LB spot.

Did anyone else notice how many times Forsyth was further forward than Ward? Quite often when Grant had the ball, it'd be Forsyth up over the halfway line with his hands in the air and Ward sat back in the LB spot.

Probably because Ward was getting frustrated and trying too hard. He was all over the place first half trying to get the ball and score from 40 yards.

I like how the 'it's the new gaffer better stand up' caught on. Teehee.

I find it hard to shake someones hand if I'm sitting down. My mother taught me well, can just hear her now..."stand up, have some respect..". Yes ma.

That's just a sample of a 10 minute video following him around up to kick off.

The rest of the video is just as bad - about 3 minutes of press conference footage (but from a different angle! Yes, now you can see how bored the press are!), another 2 of on the pitch interviews (including close up footage of a photographer going about his business) and then 5 minutes of milling about where you can't really tell who's saying what to who during chance meetings in noisy corridors.

There is a nice bit where they meet Gordon Guthrie though. He seemed in good spirits, though at one point when asked how he was he said he was alright except for his 'swinger' and might even have said 'schwinger'... and truth be told I have no idea if he was talking about his leg or something else :blink:

EDITY: Oh and Barker was walking around without crutches, but Adam Legzdins (I THINK) did, with his foot in a cast and a strappy medical boot thing.

Archived