Who's going to the game tomorrow now, that wasn't before ?

mwram1973

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going tonight [normally would], but have a few mates who have stayed away who are now going to start attending again.

Give them a fortnight and they'll be whingeing again.

Well.... I have had my reservations.

I am a season ticket holder, so my default position is obviously going to games, but quite honestly the thought had crossed my mind after some recent matches that it would be so very easy for me not to bother turning up at the next one. 

I wasn't at the Reading game because I decided to go to a gig in London - I booked the gig ticket without checking our fixtures, without the slightest consideration, because subconsciously I knew that I'd get more enjoyment out of it than going to the football if there was one on - as it turns the gig was amazing, the people I knew would be at the gig are a great bunch too, and the match was *****! I've done this about 5 times over the last 3 seasons.

I do actually feel more motivated to go tonight given that we've made a change, but despite my internal protestations it's highly unlikely I'd ever NOT have gone to this, unless there was a gig on!

Wasn't going but as I'm staying with a friend in Birmingham , thought I might as well! My son and granddaughters can't go so I'll be on my own.

My son says to ask you, if you see a doddery old woman wandering around to point her in the right direction!

Wasn't going but as I'm staying with a friend in Birmingham , thought I might as well! My son and granddaughters can't go so I'll be on my own.

My son says to ask you, if you see a doddery old woman wandering around to point her in the right direction!

I finish work at 8 so I'll be walking from the City centre, I hope the late guy doesn't bugger off otherwise I'll be waiting outside on me own until Dav gets out.

Anybody know what time Starbucks shuts?

Archived