Who's going to the game tomorrow now, that wasn't before ?

mwram1973

Ticket office was busy when I went to the gym earlier! They opened (the gym) the doors again and went out to have a look, plenty of people milling about inside.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there, in full support.

Give Nigel a good response and hopefully get some coverage so we can get the message across, as well as making Mac know that we're fully behind him, simple as that.

This game is a write off for me, because of the poor prep would be nice to win (and we SHOULD win this IMO we are unquestionably the more talented side)

At the minute for me, apart from Burnley it's hard to say the teams that we have dropped points to are worst than us and for the points we dropped at Burnley, we gained at brighton (who are better) 

In our next 7 games we play Ipswich(h), Leeds(h), Watford(a), Birmingham(h), QPR(a), Wednesday(h) and Bournemouth(a) we're better than 5 of them 7 teams in my opinion, and should make that show, unfortunately Ipswich tonight looks like we will probably struggle to win due to the prep - so, we start at Leeds!

Not going tonight [normally would], but have a few mates who have stayed away who are now going to start attending again.

Worst kind of followers.

sorry but this is total bullsh!t, alot of die hard fans travel a fair distance to watch the rams. When i travel up from London it costs over £100, so i have to pick and choose when to go. Now i am not going to travel up when my team cant even win at home and especially after my efforts watching mid table finishes. 

i suspect now clough has gone a few fans including myself might be interested again.

Archived