Paul Simpson

Curtains

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simpson is gonna be Assistant, i'm led to believe.

is anyone else getting excited about Derby county and there progression for the first time in a long time?

Yes, whole weekends events other than the match have felt like a breath of fresh air! I genuinely think we will be top six or eight at worst, Get some good signings and off we go

One thing is certain. No one can complain at the quality of the coaching staff now!

Why is Simmo a better quality asst than Garner or Crosby? I'm not saying I don't rate him, but don't understand your logic. Steele is a coup, i'll give you that.

Why is Simmo a better quality asst than Garner or Crosby? I'm not saying I don't rate him, but don't understand your logic. Steele is a coup, i'll give you that.

Simmo has managed teams, albeit in a lower league, and has experience in managing players.

And Crosby wasn't half thick!

I am struggleing to look forward for tommrow i rather board left.

Change the friggin record B4. If Nigel's surname wasn't Clough you and pretty much everyone else would've called for his head yonks ago.

Can't you use some of that trademark enthusiasm to get behind the new, better qualified coaching team???

Change the friggin record B4. If Nigel's surname wasn't Clough you and pretty much everyone else would've called for his head yonks ago.

Can't you use some of that trademark enthusiasm to get behind the new, better qualified coaching team???

Dunno why B4 should change the record. No other bugger is.

hey i am always behinde the lads i don't like how do it or gone about it

look i have been sacked from a simulare sitionation i was over phone as well not nice no one had guts ask me what happened.

i think should have been mens enough talk to him face to face.

Archived