The truth will come out

King Kevin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest, Nigel's not thick.

He's played at the highest level, I'm pretty sure deep down he knows these players are good at the very best.

Same for his sh*tty media interviews that everyone used to moan about, he would have hated them, having to lie through his teeth and be as positive as possible.

Look how much he aged with us ffs :lol;

Really hope he finds a club that give him a good budget and allow him to sign who he wants, watch them fly!

I really hope he finds a club that gives him a decent budget, good manager and a like-able chap at the end of the day, sorted us out when we were the worst team in country.....

It is interesting that the last loan player we had with a guaranteed game time clause was Tom Carroll which was a disaster and scuppered what chances we had of promotion that season.

It's no wonder that Clough didn't want to go down that route again.

Daily Mail I know.

Clough’s exit was sealed following the 1-0 defeat at the City Ground. He became embroiled in a furious slanging match with Rush in full view of Derby’s players as they made the short trip home.

The ex-England international discussed loan targets in his post-match debrief.

But after the row Rush canvassed opinion among Derby’s directors and the decision was taken to bring their manager’s four-and-a-half year reign to an end.

Clough was not present on the conference call but instead was telephoned with the news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2438113/Steve-McClaren-favourite-Derby-job.html

Clough’s exit was sealed following the 1-0 defeat at the City Ground. He became embroiled in a furious slanging match with Rush in full view of Derby’s players as they made the short trip home.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2438113/Steve-McClaren-favourite-Derby-job.html#ixzz2gMNBtPvc

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Archived