Gritstone Ram

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right,

No captain?

No Manager?

No back-staff?

I expect Pulis to be named before the game - but, how much can he know about Derby? Like REALLY know about Derby, certainly not enough to dictate 90 minutes of football!

Not to mention these players are largely pro-Clough, he fell out with a lot of people (apparently) but no one can be argued this group were embedded into his style and management. So, how they are feeling, I'm guessing is not going to be great.

For me..

Grant, Smith, Gjokaj, Buxton© Forsyth, Eustace, Bryson, Hughes, Ward, Martin and Sammon

Deeney, Hanson, Freeman, Bavies, Jacobs, Russell, Bennett

Ipswich 5 - 0 Derby

att. 20,240

Right,

No captain?

No Manager?

No back-staff?

I expect Pulis to be named before the game - but, how much can he know about Derby? Like REALLY know about Derby, certainly not enough to dictate 90 minutes of football!

Not to mention these players are largely pro-Clough, he fell out with a lot of people (apparently) but no one can be argued this group were embedded into his style and management. So, how they are feeling, I'm guessing is not going to be great.

For me..

Grant, Smith, Gjokaj, Buxton© Forsyth, Eustace, Bryson, Hughes, Ward, Martin and Sammon

Deeney, Hanson, Freeman, Bavies, Jacobs, Russell, Bennett

Ipswich 5 - 0 Derby

att. 20,240

Ambitious, I thought you followed football?

Teams with no managers and a heap load of injuries always win. We beat Man United under those conditions.

7-0 Derby.

Archived