Derby County v Ipswich Town

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 or 4 individual errors that mean Clough has gone and the past is been re-constructed by Rush. Could have easily got 3-4 points from last 2 games and would now be looking at 2 easyish home games and heading into international break with a really solid start.

...but we did make individual errors, and we didn't pick up any points, so it's a moot point.

It's the same as last season when talking about Clough's 10th place finish even though if we hadn't won on the last day then things would have worked out differently and we could have been down in 16th place or something like that... but we did, they didn't, and we put it down as season on season progress - which was the right thing to do of course.

well i want them gone and sooner the better but i do think steve needs time to bring in the players he wants. but i do think incerting some preasure on the board force there hands in the pockets.
You're entitled to your opinion and if you wish to take some kind of action, go for it. Just make sure someone else writes the banner...

You're entitled to your opinion and if you wish to take some kind of action, go for it. Just make sure someone else writes the banner...

I can write Bore Doubt with the best of them.

I think so Wassell has a lot of respect.

Players will always move on they have to.

Players come and go their careers are at stake.

We don't really know what the players thought of him so its hard to say.

I'd imagine Keogh, Buxton, Hughes and Bryson liked him as they got picked every game.

Bavies didnt seem too upset when the sky cameras pulled him over for a chat...he even managed a little grin when he got told that McLaren was coming in,

Grant 

Smith    Buxton    Whitbread

Eustace©

Ward   Bryson   Hughes    Bavies

Russell     Martin

Either that or swap russell for ward and play sammon up front.

Being a manager is easy isnt it? :D

I have a feeling there may be a few surprises in the team selection .

Apparently Max Lowe is going to be involved. Would love to see him given a run out (although Clough put Hanson on the bench for Millwall at the end of last season and didn't use him). Still good experience for the youngsters to be part of the senior squad.

Archived