Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pulis was at the match today.

If it turns out to be him, it shows this has been planned on the clubs part and I think that's low - before Nigels even gone? That's really low.

Not sure how to take this at all.

It really all depends on who comes in. Seems a strange decision and really odd timing.

As we were it doesnt seem like we were going to mount a serious challenge for the play offs but like others have said we didnt really push on in the transfer market in the summer and it seems that more money came in than went out.

Don't think it was warranted but to be fair the Clough Out voices were getting louder.

Interesting to see who they've got lined up, it would be a shame if it were Pullis as that would indicate it was done before the game and whatever you think of him as a manager, that would be a harsh way to be treated.

Didn't expect this so soon into a season and I agree with AS's sentiments, this is not a time to rejoice, Nigel Clough is a Ram at the end of the day. Too much respect to offer anything but thanks for Nige's best efforts to turn us around. No doubt he gave his all.

I was thinking the end might come from Nigel if he had a pop at the board for lack of finance. Be interesting to see what Clough says in the aftermath. I think he has been shafted by the board a bit, if we're midtable, its as much the boards fault as Nigels.

Archived