Johnny Russell

uttoxram75

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew something was up. He pulled up right at the final whistle as if he was in pain, you can see it in the highlights too.

This is bad news though as we just don't have the same kind of penetration up front with Martin and Sammon. I hope Bennett gets a bit of a run now.

Shame for Johnny, hope he makes it back soon. Think he's built a god understanding with Marin, Bryso and Hughes.

Squad looking a little tight now, hopefully Bennett and Jacobs can take their opportunity. I'm against loans in this situation, the strikers we have are good enough.

Forgot about Sammon too!

Chance for Mason to get some more game time?

Alternatively, Callum Ball has just come back...

during his time at tourqay(can spell it :D) the manager described ball as the same type of player as sammon, gives the defense a run for there money etc; so I think its highly unlikely he is in front of sammon and Bennett.

I'd personally like ward put up front and Jacobs to come in the left.

during his time at tourqay(can spell it :D) the manager described ball as the same type of player as sammon, gives the defense a run for there money etc; so I think its highly unlikely he is in front of sammon and Bennett.

I'd personally like ward put up front and Jacobs to come in the left.

I'd like 4-3-3 with those personnel as per Leeds. Jacobs better if he doesn't have too much defensive responsibility for me.

That's a real blow and I feel really sorry for Russell, he was just starting to get that sharpness about him.

Big shame, big loss and now with Hendrick and Coutts out as well that's three big first team squad members unavailable to Steve. He certainly could have done without that headache. Unless he's allowed into the loan market, it's going to be bloody tough for him.

I'd imagine if we don't loan a striker, Ward would slot in with maybe Jacobs or Bennett going left, if Ward didn't do the business then Mason woulg get his chance.

The squad is down to it's bare arse though and the only solution has to be to bring in a loan or two. We can't afford to lose players like Russell for 6 weeks, it takes away a lot of our attacking variation.

Some of the budget needs to be released and I'm really interested so see what type of player we're bringing in.

Archived