Johnny Russell

uttoxram75

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the only bit of 'good' news about this is it happened at the start of the international break where straight away he's got 2 weeks recovery time, and not in the Christmas fixtures.

Hopefully Hendrick won't be too far away after the international break, with Hughes carrying an injury, the last thing we need is his injury getting worse and having him out for a few months.

Russell was stamped on by warnock about 2 minutes from time, whilst shielding the ball in the corner.

Dirty Leeds

It happened just a few feet in front of where I was sitting. On a side note, I thought all that messing about down in that corner was stupid. 3-1 up, with seconds left. Seemed a bit over the top to me. It seemed to last for ages. Lost count of how many throw ins they won down there.

It happened just a few feet in front of where I was sitting. On a side note, I thought all that messing about down in that corner was stupid. 3-1 up, with seconds left. Seemed a bit over the top to me. It seemed to last for ages. Lost count of how many throw ins they won down there.

Moaning for moaning's sake?

The way our defence is looking, why risk going 3-2.

Hard on the lad as he was just starting to find his form, more than happy with our other options though in Sammon, Bennett and Jacobs - I personally would like to see Sammon given a run of games as I thought there were signs of a good partnership against Brentford.

Archived