Derby County v Reading

mozza

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for starting that unfortunate trend by waxing lyrical about the heart versus head juxtaposition!

Only mentioned one score though, so hopefully did not set off the prediction league ambiguity sensors.... :)

First instinct is a 1 - 1

Head says its      0 - 1

Heart                  3 - 0

Gut feeling is a   1 - 3

prediction           2 - 1          Martin & Keogh   couldn't be simpler.

Real big test of our top 6 credentials this. Need something to spark off the home form & a win against a side of this quality could well do it. Confidence & momentum is such a massive factor in this division. Karacan a big loss for them & we've got an advantage with playing a day earlier.

I'm going for a tight home win - 2-1 Derby. FGS Russell

Not changing my prediction Mo55y, just waffling on a Saturday morning with a big headache. It's not a good week for me, I've got a lot of remembering and celebrating to do. Usually that means finding a park bench to sit on for hours on end reflecting, videos, youtubes and drunken tales from the past.

Thankfully today I've got this little beauty to take my mind off things. (maybe the mods need to delete this link?? sorry )

http://firstrownow.eu/watch/209067/1/watch-derby-county-vs-reading-fc.html

Anyway we can never beat the buggers but now they've got the Billy Sharp and Adam Le Fondre double act, Adkins has just gone for our two biggest bloody nemesises, surprised he didn't get Austin and Eagles in on loan as well just to rub it in.

I'm sticking with my 2-0  Keogh, but now I know that's totally foolish as both Sharp and Le Fondre will score. It's the law.

Means we've got to score a hatful just to stay in it.

Christ I'm not confident today.

Archived