Derby County v Reading

mozza

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valid point though I believe, seeing as its the only time we have scored first in the league at home, and what happened, the  coaches s hat themselves, who`s to say that is not part of the strategy at home.

PS I like your stupid hat ( is it you ?)

We always did that last season too..

oh wait.

I couldn't think of a much more bizarre realisation, you've gone back to 10/11 moans  :lol:

What has Johnny Russell done to lift me out of my seat? He's been anonymous for 4 games.

Been top scorer in the league for us?

Has clearly shown he can get into scoring positions and create chances?

Shown good link-up play with Martin?

i can go on if you need.

i can go on if you need.

Funnily enough, my ratings for Johnny..

At home..

6, 6, 5 and 4.

away from home..

5, 8, 8, and 8. 

:lol:  funnily enough I can understand the frustration if you only watch home games, but overall he has been good.  :)

Nervy 1-0 win. Martin, 32nd minute. 

Rush back to attend a poxy wedding in Ashbourne :(

Was the wedding any better than the football and what was the wedding band / dj playing?

My friend was chatting to Rockin' Johnny Austin in The Brunswick around 6pm ish, I take it you and YoungUttoxRam know him?

Going Back To Derby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeTuCTIP9oU

I bought The Rams Songs - A Celebration of Derby County a few years back. I'm sure the dj played them all at the wedding !

Up The Rams

The wedding was ok...I only called it poxy cos I thought i was going to have to drive and got all mardy. Ended up on a minibus so twas all good!

Rockin Johnnie....known him 40 years, he lives about 400 yards from me. He's a great character and has even had a beer named after him in the Brunny but you have to be careful......he can take some shaking off if you need to get away!

Sadly didn't play any Rams songs, the groom is not a big footie fan. Very nice place though, Bentley Brook Inn, decent pint anorl. :D

My friend explained Rockin Johnnie very well, about him having a head full of facts & trivia, his charity work, and being a cracking bloke. Hope I meet him along the way. He also mentioned the lack of Derby fans at Pride Park and in The Brunny afterwards.

Almost as many Tranmere in from their game at Notts. It's not what you really want to hear, and hopefully the Rams can turn this little home blip, quickly around, and to help the trade for the local boozers.

I suppose it all beats my poor effort of thinking about attending the Inverurie Loco's game against Nairn County, on the basis that there was a County playing in town. Then the Rams result put me on a downer, before downing a few, watching The Wave Pictures play in Aberdeen. C'mon the Rams stop wrecking our Saturday's. And don't think about wrecking our Tuesday night either.

C'mon!  

Funnily enough, my ratings for Johnny..

At home..

6, 6, 5 and 4.

away from home..

5, 8, 8, and 8. 

:lol:  funnily enough I can understand the frustration if you only watch home games, but overall he has been good.  :)

I think if he'd have put at least one of his chances away at Burnley, he'd have been good value for a 7. Those ratings seem fair though.

Also, I don't go to away games either. I just watch the full 90 on RamsPlayer and make my judgment from that :lol:

I think if he'd have put at least one of his chances away at Burnley, he'd have been good value for a 7. Those ratings seem fair though.

Also, I don't go to away games either. I just watch the full 90 on RamsPlayer and make my judgment from that :lol:

Yeah, Burnley he played the lazy strikers role - but, if you do that and get THAT many chances to score and don't score you're not going to get good marks.

His best game for me was against Yeovil so far, excellent that day!

i can go on if you need.

I only get to home games. In those games he's scored one peno and missed one. "Good link up play" is debatable as it's achieved next to nothing in terms of goal threat. Please do go on then, as I desperately want to be proved wrong but I've seen nothing to suggest he's going to make it a this level.

I only get to home games. In those games he's scored one peno and missed one. "Good link up play" is debatable as it's achieved next to nothing in terms of goal threat. Please do go on then, as I desperately want to be proved wrong but I've seen nothing to suggest he's going to make it a this level.

Not trying to be a d1ck but this just happened...

Derby County @dcfcofficial 1m

42: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLL! Brilliant play by Russell in the box to set up Martin, who scores from close range! #lcfc 0-1 #dcfc

I'd say that's good link-up play ;)

Seriously though, I'd recommend buying RamsPlayer and watching the "Full 90s". I don't think it's fair to judge a player having only see 1/2 of his games. Whether it be by coincidence or not, those were also his worst games too.

Archived