Forest Tickets - 2002 Allocation

Day

I am useless at estimating numbers of people by looking at them! Does anyone know how many Burnley fans were there last week? They pretty much filled one block top and bottom of the SS, with a few spilled over into the next block. I was trying to count the number of seats in a row, and number of rows, but I kept getting distracted by the mistakes on the pitch  :lol: . Anyone know how many seats there are in SS blocks C and E for example?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The £30 per head membership works out well for the owner's. They won't give that money up and replace it with the extra admin costs required to run a loyalty scheme. They don't care about loyal fans, just fleece 'em.

Doubt a loyalty scheme would require any extra admin costs. Your season ticket is a bit like big brother and stores quite a bit of info I gather. Plus customer number is required to buy away tickets and once again I'm sure the information re away tickets is all stored and readily available at the click of a button.

As you quite rightly state the membership scheme is an ill thought out money making scheme which disregards the loyalty of fans

Doubt a loyalty scheme would require any extra admin costs. Your season ticket is a bit like big brother and stores quite a bit of info I gather. Plus customer number is required to buy away tickets and once again I'm sure the information re away tickets is all stored and readily available at the click of a button.

As you quite rightly state the membership scheme is an ill thought out money making scheme which disregards the loyalty of fans

Why bother running a loyalty scheme when it is required for one game a season. If our fans turned out in numbers and sold out our away allocations then it could be justified.

If there are people daft enough to pay an extra £30 for a Forest ticket and nothing more so be it.

Why bother running a loyalty scheme when it is required for one game a season. If our fans turned out in numbers and sold out our away allocations then it could be justified.

If there are people daft enough to pay an extra £30 for a Forest ticket and nothing more so be it.

Because its unfair that people who attend 22 other away games should be made to queue alongside people who can only make the effort to attend one away game per season.

It's probably already been mentioned but going by what SR said yesterday, the club are working towards NOT moving home fans for the match against them in March and reducing their ticket allocation. This has got to be talked over with the police and supporters groups.

Now, obviously I'm delighted by this, not least because it means I will not have to disinfect our seats before we use them again.

But, listening to his interview I got the impression that he thinks they're muppets. (It's ok Mr Rush, I'll say it for you ;-)). You just allocate 5 tickets to them old boy, they'll not even be able to sell them...

Why have Forest only allocated 2k of tickets do they think its a sell out even with it on the box.

Billy charged by FA. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/nottingham-forest

Because they've opened up half the lower tier to home fans, sold season tickets and can't move them because it wasn't in the terms and conditions of sale - just guessing

Thinking about this , if we get allocated all but 2002 tickets for the 'away' game ,

and let them have all but 2002 tickets for the 'home' game , it would be like 2 away games

against them , as our home form is **** , this would be a surefire way of getting 6 points again..

sorted..

We're nothing special, EVERY team has been allocated 2k against Forest this season, as pathetic as it is, that is the case.

Anyhow, got my ticket, looking forward to it :)

This. Leeds, Sheff Wednesday will get the same amount. Nothing to do with Derby, the loyal fans who go to away games from your lot (All 150 of you) will be guaranteed a ticket I imagine. Only the day trippers will miss out.

So stop crying about it.

Nearly, not all gone yet.

Although, you'll need to be there early or be on the telephone bang on 9am.

It's take a little effort if you really want one.

Or £30

If there are any left on Monday, then maybe camping out is a good idea. You won't have a chance on the phones..

Anyone who REALLY wants a ticket for this game will get one. It just depends on how desperate/motivated you are.

The moaning is pathetic, it is one game a season that we sell out, i bet when we get allocated only 3000 for Boro away on a Tuesday night that no one is on here complaining that the away membership is such a rip off.

Like it has been said before, the rules were set at the start if the season, pay up your 30 and you will get a ticket....or go and sit with them, both are really easy options.

Archived