Forest Tickets - 2002 Allocation

Day

Ticket information confirmed for Derby's local derby at Nottingham Forest later this month.

Derby County have received ticket details from Nottingham Forest for this month's local derby at the City Ground.

The Rams will make the short journey across Brian Clough Way on Saturday 28th September (12:15pm kick-off) for their first local derby of the season, with Nigel Clough’s men looking for their third consecutive victory over their fiercest rivals away from home.

A total of 2,002 tickets have been allocated for Derby fans at the City Ground, which will cost £32 for adults, £24 for senior citizens, £16 for under-18s and £8 for under-12s.

The on-sale dates for tickets are as follows:

Away Members: Wednesday 4th September

Season Ticket Holders: Monday 9th September

Home Members: Monday 16th September

General Sale: Friday 20th September

Tickets will be limited to one purchase per person.

With demand for tickets expected to be high, Derby County is advising fans to purchase a Membership package in order to secure their ticket prior to the season ticket holder and general sale.

Supporters are advised to have membership numbers to hand before purchasing.

More Membership details can be found by following this link: http://www.dcfc.co.uk/tickets/membership/.

Supporters will be able to purchase tickets in person from the Digonex Ticket Office or by calling 0871 472 1884 (option 1). Online sales will not be available for this match.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/forest-ticket-details-confirmed-1314-1029785.aspx#qHo2bIOU61TlV4U1.99

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather we take 4,000 and they bring 4,000.

Didnt realise Forest home tickets sold so well. I saw empty seats last time. That's a pathetic offering in a ground that big and I'm sure they'll be equally frustrated when they get a 2,000 allocation in our 33,000 ground top.

I hate Forest. Ruining it for themselves too. Poorer atmosphere if expect in both games too.

Who's come up with this change? The fridge folks who seem to have a unique way of going about things?

I was always under the impression that clubs hosting teams had to give a minimum ticket allocation of 10% of the capacity which would work out closer to 3,300 as opposed to 2,002.

I was going to try and get a ticket and book a last minute flight but it isn't worth the risk if this is the allocation.

Carpark behind the Bridgford end should be fun afterwards when both sets of fans flood out following our 95th minute winner :cool:

Are we in upper Bridgford now then?

********!! I was taking a box to collect the coins up this time. Ah well, I'll get eating sugar puffs for every meal now then. They can have some golden shower treatment. I ain't throwing them money. JSA will have to do them.

I was always under the impression that clubs hosting teams had to give a minimum ticket allocation of 10% of the capacity which would work out closer to 3,300 as opposed to 2,002.

I was going to try and get a ticket and book a last minute flight but it isn't worth the risk if this is the allocation.

that is for cup matches

Are we in upper Bridgford now then?

********!! I was taking a box to collect the coins up this time. Ah well, I'll get eating sugar puffs for every meal now then. They can have some golden shower treatment. I ain't throwing them money. JSA will have to do them.

Lower i believe mate. I seem to have presumed both sets of fans would leave behind the back of the stand similar to when we have the full stand.

Any of the resident gumps want to confirm how the away fans are guided post game, got a bad feeling were in for a good old police 'kettle'.

Lower i believe mate. I seem to have presumed both sets of fans would leave behind the back of the stand similar to when we have the full stand.

Any of the resident gumps want to confirm how the away fans are guided post game, got a bad feeling were in for a good old police 'kettle'.

The home fans access their bit of the ground through turnstiles near the main stand. I think

The minimum tickets for league games is 2000 or 10% whichever is lower.

Archived