Adam Smith

DerbyRam!

put everything else aside and focus just on this guy please

I think he is an excellent young right back, maybe the best championship rb and still loads to learn.

Am i the only one that thinks if we even have the slightest possibility to sign this guy on a permenant basis we should take it? I liked brayford but he cant hold a candle to this guy.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am actually quite drunk! but i still feel he is a very good player.

I want him even more so after freeman's performance today, he is also very young but he is making alot of mistakes which have proved to be very costly, we should loan him out for the rest of this season at least to let him get some experience :)

we would be lucky to sign adam, but if we can we should along with a new cb and we have a top 6 team i think(along as clough doesnt continue thinking playing bryson out of the middle is a good idea)

Unfortunately Spurs like the guy a lot and were hoping he would of got a Prem Loan like Adam himself. Which is a Compliment saying we are the next best thing. They gave him a 3 year extension just before he came here.He's better than both Freeman and Brayford in terms of Potential and if he gets a run he would be our best defender.

He does look decent, but then so does Freeman. If only we had signed someone of that quality at CB or LB.

Ps If we did sign him permanently we'd have to turn the pitch 90 degrees to ensure his bursting runs were forward rather than across the pitch.

I saw that against Brentford - run 50-60 yards across the pitch and be as far out of position as possible.

put everything else aside and focus just on this guy please

I think he is an excellent young right back, maybe the best championship rb and still loads to learn.

Am i the only one that thinks if we even have the slightest possibility to sign this guy on a permenant basis we should take it? I liked brayford but he cant hold a candle to this guy.

Completely agree. I don't see his future at Spurs. Hopefully something in January will be agreed. Brayford was a fantastic RB but this guy looks top quality. We must get someone in front of him and Freeman who isn't god awful at what they should be good at. Coutts is not a starting line up player. 

Archived