Naming rights to Pride Park sold?

VulcanRam

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moor Farm was renamed to the 'Derby County Training Centre in partnership with the University of Derby’.

Watch the stadium be renamed as the 'Derby County Stadium in partnership with buymobilephones.net'.

Fair enough but you'd rather a sponsor?

Good ground name..

Good sponsorship deal name with big money

average name (like Derby stadium)

average sponsor name with average money

Poor sponsorship deal..

Pride Park.

The Forest Fakes stadium - slightly worse than pride park.

that would be my preference. 

From that list, the top two or nothing.

How much would we be likely to get from a name change? I mean how much have other similar sized or bigger clubs got from doing it?

If it got us a top Argentine, Croat, Georgian, Italian, Jamaican and a Costa Rican then maybe I'd come round to the idea, otherwise... No.

I heard rumours a few months back that an eCigarette firm was interested in putting money into the club (They are all the craze at the moment after all) but there was some difficulties given they currently cannot be "smoked" (vaped) inside the stadium.

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest, lots of clubs abroad have sponsored stadiums, particularly Germany, I imagine the owners would be quite keen it would have a fairly local element or a company linked with derby/derbyshire

I heard rumours a few months back that an eCigarette firm was interested in putting money into the club (They are all the craze at the moment after all) but there was some difficulties given they currently cannot be "smoked" (vaped) inside the stadium.

We already announced that one 10 days ago

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/rams-link-up-with-e-lites-995442.aspx

Archived